“Jiggy was Jiggy with it at the Super 8.”

Super 8 Huntsville Alabama
Ranked #46 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was in on business in Huntsville Al. And this Super 8 was very convenient. Despite the negative reviews, I as always have to see for myself and I'm glad I did. The first person I came in contact with was the manager her name was Jiggy. She was so warm and sincere made me feel very comfortable and inviting. Although, I had yet to see the room. Once I entered the room I was Impressed! The pictures on trip advisor for this location does not do the rooms justice. (I will be adding pictures to show the upgrade.) The room was clean, linen and beds were clean and the decor was Marvelous! Some things could of been upgraded, but what more can you ask for at this price? It also had a flat screen television with tons of channels. Its the first super 8 I have ever stayed in, and I was happy it was to my liking. This Super 8 is more so for the traveler that seeks affordable and clean.And because of the manager's (Jiggy) great hospitality, anytime I'm in Huntsville this is my stay... TSB916....Thanks Jiggy!

Room Tip: Room 324 is very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Huntsville Alabama

Reviewed 4 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Wow, what an experience. We made our online reservations through Wyndham Properties for non-smiling, queen sized bed for 2 adults using Discover Card for payment. When we got to the motel. the clerk told us that they did not take Discover Card and the only nonsmoking room was on second floor. The first clue of what this motel had to offer could well have been the lobby appearance - Wyndham Properties really needs to take a look at this motel to either ensure quality standards are met or drop them from their listings. A phone call to Wyndham online reservation got us another motel at Day's Inn - Much Better. Will rate that one later.

Room Tip: If you are looking at this Super 8 for overnight lodging - keep looking.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Unfortunately I read the reviews afters paying for the booking

The room we had stunk, the smell was disgusting.
Super8 customer service were NOT interested, typical US attitude , we have your money, tough luck.

Do not stay even if this has the last room in Huntsville, go to walmart and buy a sleeping bag and sleep open air.
This is one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. AVOID AT ALL COST,

Date of stay 25 June 2012

Richard

Room Tip: You wont find one here
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family