“So fun!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have visited this place several times and we really enjoy each visit! It's a great place for anyone who enjoys getting up close to exotic animals.

1 Thank AmyNBreece

GA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“We laughed until we cried!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The animals were fascinating but their antics, especially attempts to get you to feed them, were hilarious! All the way home we talked and laughed again about the outing.

The safari is a short one, we spent an hour and a half in total. For a small operator, the animal variety was acceptable. The $8 fee was reasonable. Be sure to buy the $5 feed bucket since the animals will gather around the car and give you nice photo opportunities. As mentioned. In other reviews, the emus are very aggressive and snatched the feed cups from our hands. I suggest monitoring children attempting to feed them.

Our visit today allowed us to see the 2 week old 1/2 pony 1/2 zebra, a gorgeous thing! It was so friendly and surprisingly unaffected by cars or people.

The last joy of the day was Nelson, the baby pig, who delighted in a tummy scratch.

For the price it was a enjoyable morning. I hope they continue to upgrade and add to the mini park.

8 Thank debbie e
Trinity, Alabama
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Hidden Fun Place”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Our grandkids (age 10, 11, and 13) were visiting from Wisconsin and we had looked for entertainment for them. We plugged in the address to our GPS and off we went. For a while, we thought we weren't going to find it but finally, we did. My husband was particularly skeptical and when I told him it was $8.00 a person, he about croaked. Anyway, we entered the park and paid the admission and we got a free bucket of feed since we had five or more in the car and bought another bucket. We proceeded and immediately, animals were converging on us wanting some of that feed. We looked one way and there were Emu's at one window, deer at the other. We could hardly keep up with them. Once I was looking at my husband as he was driving and turned to the right and about jumped out of my seat. There was a huge bull with large horns looking through my window. We all laughed so hard. The bull continued to follow our car and the kids would throw feed out the window. You could go no more than 2 mph but that was a good speed since there were so many animals to keep up with. After we went through, we parked and went up to the reptile house which was really great. We also went up further to see a baby giraffe. There were huge tortoises roaming around and alligators in seclusion. It was really hot outside and they were trying to keep cool but we could still see them. This was one of the best places we have ever been in Alabama and didn't even know it existed. I would recommend it to everyone. Even my frugal husband thought it was well worth the $8.00 per person. He had as much fun as the kids. You will enjoy the entire experience......

8 Thank FoxeyLemon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This was the most awesome place. It isn't anything fancy but we had so much fun and enjoyed it more than the space center. It costs $8 per person and is well worth every penny. Spend the extra money for the buckets ($5) of feed. You will not be sorry. Don't forget to visit and feed the turtles too. That was my favorite part.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank lauralee1024
Daphne, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This safari was great fun and well worth the $8 each entrance fee. I brought two cups of feed wish I had brought the bucket. The animals come right up to the car and put their heads in the window to get food. We where laughing so hard. It was a wonderful ting to do.I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked as there where so many animals coming to the car for food. Totally enjoyed this I would defiantly do this again if I was in the area.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank tadnjad1

Been to Harmony Park Safari? Share your experiences!