“GREAT EXPERIENCE!”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Huntsville-South
Ranked #14 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Overall I have no compaints about my stay here! The room was amazing! The cookies were amazing! The customer service was awesome!!! (Donna) The breakfast was overpriced for the quality of the food being served. The room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. The housekeeping made sure I had everything I needed. I enjoyed my stay and will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Huntsville.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Beautiful decor throughout interior & exterior was immaculate, Rooms were clean & spacious, Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant (Bistro 6K) was wonderful and prices were lower than anticipated for the style and quality of food served. Will stay here every time we are in the Huntsville Alabama area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I've been staying at this motel site for the last two decades. I always stay here because I love the roominess of the suites, the affordability, and the location in SE Huntsville. I LOVED the new décor/design elements that had been revamped since my last visit 5 years ago. Thank you for making our stay so delightful!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2013

this hotel was very clean, modern and appealing to the eye but the level of service is where the staff can improve. Housekeeping did not come to my room and when I called for towels to be delivered, the manager said it would be a while or I can come and get them. she said that housekeeping left her struggling that day. she gave me free chips for the inconvenience. the guy at the front desk said there was no block of rooms for a wedding which there was.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The rooms almost all smell like the smokers just left, The workers did not care, not even the manager. they just blamed the guest that they said they can't stop the smoking. There is not much else to say,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlton B
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I stayed here one night from afternoon until the following mid-day. I selected the hotel based on TA reviews. The room was consistent with my expectations based on the photos, and was fine as far as decor. But there were a couple of things which were annoying:

1) the Aircon compressor made a lot of vibration noise every time it kicked in. If I was a light sleeper it would have been a problem
2) when I ordered room service for two people, both times I only got one set of utensils and had to call for another set. They were out of ketchup too.
3) the door to the bathroom was really squeaky
4) shampoo was missing

Those issues aside, the room service salmon and burger were very good, and the bed and television excellent quality.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with our three kids. Rooms were great size with the extra living space. Beds were very comfortable. Decor was nice. However, that is where it ends. Rooms were not cleaned very well. The toilet was dirty. Also when we called for toilet paper we were told they were out, and it took two hours to get it. Breakfast was over priced and not many options on buffet. The pool area was nice, but the pool itself needs work. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013