“Photographs”

551 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 381 helpful votes
“Photographs”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I went there today and enjoyed the special exhibitions. The sign at the cashier area says photography allowed, just no flash. When I was taking pictures in the exhibition, a security employee informed me that it was not permitted in it. He then proceeded to point at a tiny obscure sign near the exit of the exhibition. I apologized, but did mention the sign up front and that perhaps if the rules change per area that it would be more useful at the entrance or simply stated by the cashier. He copped an attitude so we left. Not worth the $20 (for two of us to get in) for such a pleasant chewing from an employee lol. Great exhibition though! Beautifully displayed in a wonderful building.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank pnkgirl27

salt lake city
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visited on a Thursday night and the admission was $5.00. Oh sure, this isn't a huge museum but it has some lovely collections. I really enjoyed the stunningly beautiful silver animals. The Janet Fish exhibit was lovely and the Hirschfield sketches were fantastic. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited May 2014
Huntsville, AL
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“not a bad place to spend few hours”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have carried my children there for school projects and they have some really interesting displays.

Visited January 2014
Waunakee, Wisconsin
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good collection of glass art”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We enjoyed the collection of glass art. If you are looking for a quiet place to spend an hour or two admiring things that are pretty, this is the place.

Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, North Carolina
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Astounding & Diverse collections”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This art museum had such an eclectic collection from Romanticism to the world's largest sterling silver sculptures of various animals to blown glass art collections, photography from locals & a youth art exhibit displaying from all ages in school. It was really great- especially the walk through time with the different expressionist known through history. I was very pleased I went.

Visited March 2014