“Great pizza”

Huntsville Museum of Art
Ranked #17 of 69 things to do in Huntsville
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Thin crust, delicious pizza. Good atmosphere and nice outdoor seating. Beautiful view of lagoon at Big Spring Park

1  Thank PBHAlabama
There are newer reviews for Huntsville Museum of Art

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I went there today and enjoyed the special exhibitions. The sign at the cashier area says photography allowed, just no flash. When I was taking pictures in the exhibition, a security employee informed me that it was not permitted in it. He then proceeded to point at a tiny obscure sign near the exit of the exhibition. I apologized, but did mention the sign up front and that perhaps if the rules change per area that it would be more useful at the entrance or simply stated by the cashier. He copped an attitude so we left. Not worth the $20 (for two of us to get in) for such a pleasant chewing from an employee lol. Great exhibition though! Beautifully displayed in a wonderful building.

1  Thank pnkgirl27
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I visited on a Thursday night and the admission was $5.00. Oh sure, this isn't a huge museum but it has some lovely collections. I really enjoyed the stunningly beautiful silver animals. The Janet Fish exhibit was lovely and the Hirschfield sketches were fantastic. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have carried my children there for school projects and they have some really interesting displays.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We enjoyed the collection of glass art. If you are looking for a quiet place to spend an hour or two admiring things that are pretty, this is the place.