“Wish they could get my order right...”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the make your own pasta dish. It took them three times to get it right, and of course the other diner in my party was long finished with his entree by the time I started. No compensation was offered, just several apologies. I think they would have at least offered a complimentary drink, dessert, etc.
I love Macaroni Grill food and always look forward to going there, about once every two months, as I live 60 miles away. I am considering other places to go next time I dine in the City.:-)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

When we started to go into the restaurant, we noticed that someone had dropped several tampons by the front steps. It looked like they had been there for sometime. That should have been a clue. We had the Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, it was really awful. Needless to say we didn't finish it and went elsewhere to eat. The wait staff was friendly, but someone needs to talk to the chef.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Keep going back hoping they've improved and it's always something different arrie. Had 3 different mgrs. trying to right the cart. Gave us a dessert and a chit for a free entree "next" time. They are trying.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The ambiance and service was fantastic; but every time I go including this visit, the food is just OK. I would think for the price, the taste would be better. With the exception of the gelato, which was divine.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We hadn't been to one of these since about 2001 in Arlington, Texas. Our recollection of that visit was very favorable, after this time we probably won't be back. Italian food at very expensive prices, particularly with "add-ons" such as meat balls or sausage on spaghetti at $5.00 on top of the $13.00 base price, and $2.75 for either coffee of iced teas, We ordered two of the cheapest items from the menu, a flat bread (very thin) without any meats at $11.50 and an Italian sausage/potato dinner @ $13.50. The flat bread pizza was very bland, the sausage was spicy hot-not sweet as most Italian sausage tends to be. The coffee not bad but served nearly room temperature and with the cheap creamer cups- at $2.75 I would expect real cream in a glass container. Even though we ordered two of the cheapest items, our bill was $33.25 with no appetizer, desert or tip.