“We came for the games, not the food.”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Madison, Alabama
“We came for the games, not the food.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We didn't eat here, we paid $20 for 80 tokens and played games for ours just my daughter and I. I cant mentally get past how bad the food was at other Chuck E Cheese joints across America so I won't ever eat at one again. I'm basing my rating on the games. I don't know when they decided to make all games only 1 token to play but it was brilliant. I had an extremely low opinion of the brand name until last night, I recommend this place to parents who want to treat their kids.

• Visited May 2014

Meridianville, Alabama, USA
“Awesome for Kids”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Kids love Chuck E, so for kids its a blast. They are very, accommodating to parties. If you plan a birthday party, you'll receive at least one Chuck E Cheese attendant that helps the party along by bringing out food, and small gifts to the birthday child. They will love it. The food could be better and I'm being generous. They have a salad bar which is OK. But kids won't care so much about the quality of pizza. I would recommend this for any family.

Visited April 2014
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Very nice! ”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Large! Awesome food! Place was clean, everything was in working order, most of the staff was friendly and hardworking.
One of our favorites out of the several we've been to.

Gurley, Alabama
“Great place to take the kids!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

When it is cold outside! This is a great place to take the kids. You can sit and relax while they run around and play. It is so safe. Kids cannot get outside without an adult and they have to leave with the adult they came in with. The pizza is not bad either. You can also find coupons and deals online, which makes it affordable.

Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its a kids place”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

All this whining about this place so much negativity its a kids place ....what do u expect. Food is good, kids have fun so what more can u ask for.

• Visited April 2013