“Staff needs training!!”

Smoothie King
Ranked #464 of 626 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The girl behind the counter couldn't get the Gladiator smoothie to blend (blender kept stopping). Instead of starting over or adding more water, she dumped the clumpy mess into my cup and handed it to me. She said she didn't know what was going on with it and basically there was nothing else she could try because her arm was hurting. (Umm...What??!!) I tried to drink it but kept getting clumps of protein powder and chunks of ice.....talk about gross! After paying $9 for a smoothie, it should have been at least drinkable. Should have got my $ back, but was in a hurry and it already takes a while since they mix everything to order. I will try it again because I LOVE the healthy options here but probably a different store. Better training is definitely in order at this location!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Yes, this is their motto!! It was so hot that day, the kids & I just wanted a cold drink.Their sign SMOOTHIE KING sounded so refreshing.Boy were we wrong.I dont think any of us finished our $5 small smoothies.This place is for the healthy gooroo, not for me.At least we gave it a try.But we are all in agreement, we're never going there again.Yuck!!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

The smoothies are good, but don't go after school or work, or else it will be completely packed. Other than that good smoothies with calorie counts.

1  Thank Matthew B