“Great modern facility with excellent service”

SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Very happy to have found this hotel. Rooms were new, clean and nicely appointed. Comfortable bed, including the sofa pullout. Small pool but we had it to ourselves. Good breakfast. Attentive staff. Loved that we could walk to dinner in Providence Village.

Stayed: May 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are glad to read you had excellent service here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I'll never stay anywhere else when I travel to Huntsville. The staff was excellent and professional. The rooms were clean and very modern. There was a large school group checking in before me and I must say, the front desk truly made sure that everyone was taken cared of and checked everyone in very quickly. I was impressed. Good job to everyone and thank you for a great stay…I will recommend you to my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Knowing we have provided you with a great stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park means a lot. Thank you for your business and for your great review. We look forward to your next trip our way.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, is the Best !! It's clean & polished upscale look is worth coming back to again & again. I soo enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere the minute I stepped foot in the Lobby. The staff is very friendly & professional. My suite was very comfortable and I slept well. Continental breakfast is a plus with such a warm & cozy environment. The entire process from checking in to checking out was the best experience I have ever had. Thank you Penelope Heras & Reneshia Bumpus for such great hospitality.

Lorroli Brown

Room Tip: Room 318 excellent view of swimming pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lorroli b

We will be sure to let everyone know all the great things you had to say about them and our hotel. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was my first stay with at a SpringHill Suites. The rooms were very well maintained. The location is wonderful with great dining options surrounding the property. Penelope and her staff were great in resolving a conflict with a receipt. As an educator who frequently travels with students, I will definitely keep SpringHill Suites and other Marriott properties in mine when planning. There was never a moment where me or my students felt unsafe. Thanks for a wonderful stay and great customer service!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are very happy you and your students had a great stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a good review.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament. The staff went above and beyond for our group. Our room was clean, modern, and very comfortable.
The area was great, the kids got to play outside and run around the park. They also had a moon bounce and an event in the area that was great, the kids enjoyed it and the parents got some rest!! :)
We will defenitely be back for our next soccer tournamentin June!!! We loved the hotel!

Room Tip: Great location-restaurants and shopping!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JESSICA C

Soccer is a great game and we are happy to read the kids and parents had a good time while staying here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. We look forward to your next stay in June. Thank you for such a good review and for your business.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were treated to this Marriott by our local family who lives in town. I've stayed in so many marriott properties, and this is just beautiful, and comfortable. We had a room with 2 queens, and it was like a little apartment, and so lush and beautiful. What a treat ! Wish we could have stayed longer ! If I'm in Alabama again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank calidreamin43

Thank you for saying you think our property the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park is very beautiful and we hope you will be able to stay with us again soon. Thank you for your nice review and for your business.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I made a reservation for my father at this property. He has stayed there numerous times and had planned to use this property when visiting Alabama. He decided to check in a day early and told the front desk he had a reservation. We thought everything was fine, until I received an e-mail saying I would be charged for the room. He was already checked in to the hotel. I spoke with the General Manager hoping we could get the situation resolved. The General Manager was rude to me and blamed me for the situation that I had nothing to do with. I had to get my father to go down and take care of the situation. The rooms might be nice, but don't expect to get anything resolved if you have a problem. My family will never stay at this property again. I suggest you think twice before staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you and for this we are very sorry. I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.