“This is why I choose to stay with Marriott.”

SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this new hotel for my son's soccer tournament. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I was impressed with how nice the staff at the front desk were and the two breakfast ladies that worked early morning during our game days. They made sure the kids had something to eat before their games and wished us luck before leaving. The two front desk guys had directions ready for all the teams and information on the area.
It was truly an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: There are restaurants across the street from the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are glad your soccer team had a good stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel. It's in a nice location across the street from nice restaurants. Rooms and lobby are clean. Staff members are friendly and helpful. Doesn't take many Marriott Rewards points for a stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and our hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. We hope to host you again soon. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The entire staff was amazing. Stayed May 24 and 25 in room 226...a very nice room indeed. The breakfast attendant was the best I've ever come accross. If I owned a hotel I would have offered her double pay and paid relocation to steal her away. She is a true treasure and I hope her manager recognizes what a rare employee he/she has and compensates her well.

• Stayed: May 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for saying we have an amazing staff here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. We will be sure to let them know. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Very happy to have found this hotel. Rooms were new, clean and nicely appointed. Comfortable bed, including the sofa pullout. Small pool but we had it to ourselves. Good breakfast. Attentive staff. Loved that we could walk to dinner in Providence Village.

Stayed: May 2014
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are glad to read you had excellent service here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I'll never stay anywhere else when I travel to Huntsville. The staff was excellent and professional. The rooms were clean and very modern. There was a large school group checking in before me and I must say, the front desk truly made sure that everyone was taken cared of and checked everyone in very quickly. I was impressed. Good job to everyone and thank you for a great stay…I will recommend you to my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Knowing we have provided you with a great stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park means a lot. Thank you for your business and for your great review. We look forward to your next trip our way.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, is the Best !! It's clean & polished upscale look is worth coming back to again & again. I soo enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere the minute I stepped foot in the Lobby. The staff is very friendly & professional. My suite was very comfortable and I slept well. Continental breakfast is a plus with such a warm & cozy environment. The entire process from checking in to checking out was the best experience I have ever had. Thank you Penelope Heras & Reneshia Bumpus for such great hospitality.

Lorroli Brown

Room Tip: Room 318 excellent view of swimming pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lorroli b

We will be sure to let everyone know all the great things you had to say about them and our hotel. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was my first stay with at a SpringHill Suites. The rooms were very well maintained. The location is wonderful with great dining options surrounding the property. Penelope and her staff were great in resolving a conflict with a receipt. As an educator who frequently travels with students, I will definitely keep SpringHill Suites and other Marriott properties in mine when planning. There was never a moment where me or my students felt unsafe. Thanks for a wonderful stay and great customer service!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are very happy you and your students had a great stay here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a good review.