“Great flavors, wide selection”

Four Leaves Asian Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Four Leaves. They had some specials when they first opened that I meant to try but never got a chance to visit so this was my first meal at this establishment.

First off: yes, it is in a small offshoot of the Kroger's shopping center. Not the best location for a nice restaurant, but I didn't let that color my perception (and I hope you won't either). I had the seafood clay pot and my better half had one of the bento box selections; both were extremely good and the portions were larger than expected.

Unlike others, we had absolutely no issue with any of the service; maybe they've remedied the issue? Regardless, our waiter was on point with recommendations and there when we needed him. The place was sparsely populated when we visited, I assume due to location and low traffic in that area, but we enjoyed it and will most likely be back.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My daughter and I visited this restaurant on a rainy Saturday night. She had a chicken dish and I requested General Tso's Tofu (tofu substituted for chicken). As usual, the chef did a great job with fixing our food. I especially appreciate the consistent large portions of tofu for this selection. We ordered a to-go Kung Pao Tofu for my wife. It was prepared just before we left the restaurant. However, upon arriving home, we noticed that the take-out was Kung Pao Chicken instead of tofu. I called the restaurant and alerted them to the error. They offered to replace the take-out immediately or we could come back the next day (it was closing time). I chose to take it back that night. When I arrived within 15 minutes, the meal was prepared with additional sides. The management staff and water were very apologetic and insisted that we keep the chicken dish as well (I guess for my daughter). However, I told them that it was not necessary.

I have always had consistent good service and food at this restaurant. They have about the best General Tso's Tofu in town - and I have tried most of the Asian restaurants where they make such accommodations for vegetarians. The tofu is never overcooked or chewy. It always has a slight crunch, and there is a good serving of broccoli.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I tend to frequent this restaurant because they tend to consistently deliver good food and service. They also have good lunch prices.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is the prettiest Asian restaurant I've ever seen. The tile work is wonderful.

The food here is very good. The service is usually very good. What I can't figure out is why they have so little business at lunch. There's isn't a lunch menu, so prices are pretty high (for lunch). But the portions are large so you could possibly share.

One nice thing they do have is a private room. They probably only hold 8 to 10 people, so it would be really nice for a small group. I've not had occasion to try it out.

Give them a try and maybe they will get the hint to have a lunch menu that's not so pricy.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The husband and I have visited numerous times and generally enjoyed the food, but we have probably had our list visit. Four Leaves has some of the more creative sushi rolls around and the portions are very generous. Our food has always been tasty and fresh and beautifully presented. Unfortunately however, the service here is lacking...generally unprofessional and awkward. The last straw was being misquoted the market price on a particular sushi item. When the bill came, the price was $3 more than we'd been told. We pointed it out and the server came back with the bill explaining that the sushi chef had given the wrong price and the price on the bill was correct. We grumbled a bit, so the server left again with the bill and came back a moment later and put it down quickly and said "I'm very sorry." And we were charged the higher price. Apparently the manager refused to honor the price we were quoted? We paid it without further complaint but left feeling cheated and unappreciated. Why would a restaurant risk losing repeat business over a $3 mistake on their part? That is terrible customer service. Hope the $3 was worth it to them, because we will be going elsewhere.