“Great Asian food.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Houston, Texas
“Great Asian food.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Come to Huntsville three or four times a year to visit family.

This was our first time to eat here. We shared the Yakima Udon with shrimp, Moo Goo Gai Pan and String beans with beef in a brown sauce. All the dishes had a fresh and flavorful taste.

Very reasonable prices!

Look forward to eating here again.

• Visited November 2013

Athens, Alabama
“Nearly A Very Good, Needs A Little Polishing”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was really back & forth on this one, some aspects of the meal were very good, even excellent, others needed some improvement in my opinion. The menu can be a little confusing to the first timer as it is large and not very descriptive. Some pictures are provided, unfortunately no pictures were included of what I was interested in trying. The waitress was helpful to degree but seemed unfamiliar with some of the dishes. I ordered Thai Basil with beef, she got the Pad Thai with shrimp. No mention of the green beans in the Thai Basil and that's what dominated the dish. Mine was tasty but the overrun of green beans and the toughness of the beef kept it as an average rather than an excellent dish (again, no picture was provided). She said her Pad Thai was decent but the shrimp were extremely small-like popcorn shrimp. I will add that the Won Ton soup was the best I've ever had and the Asian coffee very good. They seemed to be understaffed on this day as the waitress was a little too stretched in spite of her efforts. This is a very nice place in a strip mall just South of University on the East side-across from the mall. Beautifully decorated and comfortable but very low light. Our meals were about $25.00 plus tip with tea & coffee.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gary G
Kentucky
“Great Small Restaurant Off The Beaten Path”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We ate here with a group of 12. We were impressed with the menu selections, service and quality of the food. It was not crowded for a weekend evening.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“I was surprized that it wasn't busy”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I sat at the bar, but could have sat anywhere in the place, there was no one there. Well, I take that back, while I was there a couple of solo diners came in, ate and left. I think that maybe there were 2 couples too. The waiter told me that this place is slammed most lunches, but nobody comes in for dinner. I got the volcano roll, asparagus roll, the chicken on a stick, and the beef on a stick. Everything was wonderful, and the beer was cheap. I tried 3 different Japanese beers.
The sushi chef spoke little to no English, but the waiter and waitress spoke English, and they were quite attentive.
This place is a hidden gem tucked away in a strip mall.

• Visited April 2013
“Not my fave”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We went here for lunch. The service was great and our waitress very nice. I had the chicken fried rice. It was okay, but just not that great. My husband had the general chos chicken. He said it was good, but not the best he's had. You get a lot of food for the price.

Visited March 2013