“Knuckle Sandwich will "Knock you out'!!!!”
Review of Peppered Pig

Peppered Pig
Ranked #50 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Albertville, Alabama, United States
“Knuckle Sandwich will "Knock you out'!!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Seriously some of the sweetest folks ever run it & the Knuckle Sandwich is, for lack of a better word, AMAZEBALLS!!! The A-1 mayo is excellent & I always order extra to dip my fries in. Speaking of the fries, they are amazing as well! Love the seasoning!!! Just plain yums all around! Second fave is the special they sometimes offer, the mushroom swiss burger. It has a truffle oil drizzle!!! Need I say more???? I think not....

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Meagan O

Huntsville, Alabama
“:-)”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love how they play with flavors. I tried the F.U.C.H. and it was delicious! I also got the Mediterranean fries. I was just expecting a typical fry, but even these were exceptional. This is why I love food trucks in Huntsville. Yum!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank K G
Huntsville, Alabama
“When is a food truck better than a food truck?”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Service, Food and Value are all great. This is actually a food trailer in a parking lot of an Antique Market. Run by a mom and pop couple that produce extraordinary food, it is worth the search to find it. I run a booth in the Antique Market and have had opportunity to try nearly every item on their menu. The thing I like most is that they will substitute any item that they have to customize your sandwich the way you like it. Other than a table and a few picnic benches, or your tailgate, there is no seating to speak of but it is a great grab-and-go. Their regular hours are 10am-3pm M-F but they are open on some Saturdays, with a heads up on Facebook and their website. Unique items prepared by a former executive chef will have you going back. The F.U.C.H. sandwich is like Thanksgiving on a roll. Cat Tacos are so fresh you can hear them meow!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SpicyAnthony
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Timer and Can't Wait for Seconds”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A co-worker told me how wonderful it was, so I set out to find it. Must have traveled up and down S. Parkway looking for it, but blinked and missed it.

The second time out, I got better directions and succeded. It's across the street from Schlotskys in a food trailer to the side of another store. They don't have a huge sign, so don't blink. It's well worth turning back around if you do.

I ordered the Fire in the Hole - Smoked red jalapeno sauce, hot pepper relish, garlic mayo, grilled chopped red onions & scallions, pickled jalapenos and pepper jack cheese. ***Warning: for the faint of stomach, ask them to tone it down a little or bring a quart of milk to put out the fire.*** It may not be that spicy if you are young, but my cast-iron stomach has gotten little rusty.

And my office-mate ordered the Black and Blue -Seasoned with blackening spice, Roquefort blue cheese, arugula pesto, & tomatoes

You won't find a tastier selection of sandwiches and burgers anywhere else. Generous proportions and the prices were on a par with Five Guys. And don't forget the fries seasoned with sea salt. Call in your order ahead. The only downside is "To Go" only since no seating is available.

They keep this up and I'll be a regular in no time!

Go to http://www.pepperedpig.net, call in your order and prepare to tantalize your tastebuds!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gary F
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every one needs to try something from here”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I eat here couple times a month, the weekly specials are always a treat (even if I don't eat them, the description are fantastic) the food is great, best deviled eggs.

1 Thank William B