Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
US$139
US$101
US$253
US$185
All reviewsbridge streetwalking pathkitchen areaoatmealhome away from homefull size refrigeratorlocal attractionssleeping areaextended stayoutdoor mallfire pitexcellent stayredstone arsenalresearch parkbreakfast barfirst floorrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have stayed at the Home2 Suites before and that prompted me to enjoy the experience again on my most recent trip. The staff and facility is what the hilton program has been built on. Would gladly recommend this hotel to friends.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank baseballmom09
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

As I walked in, all I could saw was wow this is nice. The hotel is so clean and comfortable, beds were amazing. TV was big, dishes and glasses were there. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The best part is that it is right across from the Bridge street. You can get a dinner or watch a movie within 2 mins of a drive. I will be back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Alina P
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for the fantastic kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
For your other travels please visit Home2Suites.com/locations for a listing of all Home2 Suites property locations.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I'm not sure if it is because there is more hard flooring in this hotel or because the door does not extend to the full length from the hall, but this is the LOUDEST hotel I have ever been in. I travel frequently for work so upon checkin I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel's appearance and how nice the room was for the price. However, once I laid down I quickly realized it was going to be a long night ahead when I could hear people talking. I was located on the first floor so this may be the reason why but after a long day of traveling I did not want to have to pack my things back up to move rooms. By 5:30 the next morning, I realized I had made a mistake in not doing so. I could hear people (assumably the hotel staff) chatting and then began to hear what seemed like luggage or vacuums rolling on the floor. Upon checkout, I did mention the issue of noise to the front desk and was told "I'm sorry to hear that."

I would definitely consider staying again and recommending it if something is done to ensure that noise is diminished.

Room Tip: Do not stay on first floor to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Sorry to hear that your stay was more noisy than you anticipated.
Please contact me directly upon making your next reservations so that we
can ensure a quiter room.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I am a huge Hilton Hotels fan, however, this experience was horrible. The room was very nice and as soon as I checked into the room, I couldn't believe the value for the price I paid. However, I almost immediately realized that because of the flooring and the walls (and being located on the first floor) I could hear EVERYTHING. The next morning I even heard the employees talking to one another at 5:30am and forget about trying to sleep during the breakfast hours that was not going to be able to happen. I would consider staying in this hotel again, but not on the first floor.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to what you had hoped it to be.
By all means contact me when your next visit is coming up and I will
defiently put you on a higher and quiter floor.
I will also try to get the lake view for you, but sorry no palm trees.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel is a new property and it was amazing. The hotel staff was super friendly. Check in was fast and easy. I did not know what to expect when I got to the room but when I opened the door my mouth dropped. The room was absolutely gorgeous. The door was so modern and was super clean. My only complaint would be the variety of breakfast items but for what was available, the breakfast was still ok. I have and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to WOW you.
With the new Home2 hotels for Hilton, we are taking all comments and suggestions from guest and employees concerning our breakfast.
We do thank you for the feedback. Do look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.