“Great Extended Stay Hotel”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
Ranked #5 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This place looks like its built for the extended business traveler. I only stayed one night but it was convenient to Bridge Street. The hotel served exceptional complimentary breakfast. Grits bar, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, pastries and cereal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay. The new Home2 brand is leaning towards the long term guest.
However, we are just as happy accomodating shorter term guests.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.

There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area

Reviewed 9 November 2013

New hotel in convenient location adjacent to shopping mall, highway access and 5 minute drive to U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. Room equipped with full kitchen, lots of storage, curtain to separate bedroom from sitting area, and equipped with a 40 inch high-definition TV with HD channels and swivel base for convenient view angles.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Glad to hear that you had such a great stay.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

IF you like hearing running water and people walking around in the room above you then this is the place to stay. The quality of the construction materials used lends itself to a noisy environment> I don't know how the undercut of the door every got past the fire marshall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfying. Please be aware that your concerns will definetly be forwarded so that others are aware.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We traveled to Huntsville with a soccer team to a soccer tournament. One of the choices for hotels was this Home2Suites. I booked our rooms there because it was the only hotel left with the number of rooms we needed. I had never stayed at a Home2Suites before. What a wonderful surprise we got when we arrived. The staff was so nice and accommodating. They got us rooms close together and bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. The rooms were big, clean and the beds were extra comfortable. I can't say enough good things about our stay. It was quiet and comfortable. The rooms was loaded with places to plug in our phones and computers. The was plenty of room to spread out and breakfast was great. Thanks to all that help us and made us comfortable. I would recommended this hotel and stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor - it was quiet and nice. We had two rooms - one across the hall from o...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynda T

Glad to hear you had a fantastic stay. We are glad that the hotel was able to satisfy your accommodation needs.
Look forward to seeing you for next years tournament.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have stayed at the Home2 Suites before and that prompted me to enjoy the experience again on my most recent trip. The staff and facility is what the hilton program has been built on. Would gladly recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank baseballmom09

Thank you for your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

As I walked in, all I could saw was wow this is nice. The hotel is so clean and comfortable, beds were amazing. TV was big, dishes and glasses were there. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The best part is that it is right across from the Bridge street. You can get a dinner or watch a movie within 2 mins of a drive. I will be back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Alina P
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for the fantastic kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
For your other travels please visit Home2Suites.com/locations for a listing of all Home2 Suites property locations.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I'm not sure if it is because there is more hard flooring in this hotel or because the door does not extend to the full length from the hall, but this is the LOUDEST hotel I have ever been in. I travel frequently for work so upon checkin I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel's appearance and how nice the room was for the price. However, once I laid down I quickly realized it was going to be a long night ahead when I could hear people talking. I was located on the first floor so this may be the reason why but after a long day of traveling I did not want to have to pack my things back up to move rooms. By 5:30 the next morning, I realized I had made a mistake in not doing so. I could hear people (assumably the hotel staff) chatting and then began to hear what seemed like luggage or vacuums rolling on the floor. Upon checkout, I did mention the issue of noise to the front desk and was told "I'm sorry to hear that."

I would definitely consider staying again and recommending it if something is done to ensure that noise is diminished.

Room Tip: Do not stay on first floor to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Sorry to hear that your stay was more noisy than you anticipated.
Please contact me directly upon making your next reservations so that we
can ensure a quiter room.