Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
US$117
US$103
US$137
US$112
All reviewsbridge streetwalking pathkitchen areaoatmealhome away from homefull size refrigeratorlocal attractionssleeping areaextended stayoutdoor mallfire pitexcellent stayredstone arsenalresearch parkbreakfast barfirst floorrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We were a bit concerned after staying in a few very run down hotels- what a fantastic surprise this place is a real gem!
I knew things were going to be better than expected when I received a call from Beth prior to our arrival confirming our room preference ! This place is clean and bright. The staff is first rate and accommodating- we will be back next month. Great location to many shops and restaurants too!

Stayed: February 2014
ChrissyWadsworth, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for the wonderful compliments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! See you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I was concerned when I booked this room that it would be so modern it wouldn't be comfortable but it was very homey. I was bummed there wasn't a bathtub but the shower was great. The room was very efficient and had everything I could want. I was glad to see they did not waste a lot of paper products for breakfast and coffee. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was very convenient to the airport, restraunts and shopping.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience the Home 2 brand and it's modern style and noticed our "going green" initiative.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel is tucked away in an area that isn't obvious from I-565. However, it is a great place to stay. Newly built, friendly staff and in a good location that makes it easy to get to Bridge Street, Space and Rocket Center (Space Camp) and I-565 in less than 5 minutes. I wasn't the biggest fan of the pillows but they are better than some big chains. I'm picky. If you are picky about pillows then you should take note.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

So happy you enjoyed your stay and you appreciated the conveninces of the nearby businesses and attractions. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

While in Huntsville for a long month stay, Home2 Suites was "home".

First the good......this is a fairly new property, so everything is in great shape. The rooms have a full size frig, microwave, and dishwasher in the kitchen area. They have cook tops that you check out (advised) that work great. The beds are soft, and the furnishings are nice. I would estimate the TV is a 42 inch...with a good selection of channels.

The fitness room is well equipped with treadmills, weights, and spin style machines. The laundry area is connected to the fitness room.....so why not wash a load of laundry and get a run it at the same time!!!

The breakfast in the AM is good. Waffles, oatmeal, and several breakfast style sandwiches you can heat up. Cereal, fruit, yogurt and other small items.

There is a pool.....however it was too cool to check it out.

The staff here is very pleasant and polite. I know that over the month I was here I had a chance to speak to every front desk employee.......they bend over backwards to assist when they can. The housekeeping staff is the same....if you need something, just ask. If your room has an issue, ask.

Downsides.....the doors are heavy and slam if you let them go. After time, I was used to it. I would stay away from the first floor by the breakfast area, and also the first floor by the side door. Otherwise, I heard some neighbor noise from time to time.....but nothing out of the ordinary.

The location is ok....there is an outdoor style mall down the street. Several restaurants, movie theatre, and shopping. It was within walking distance. However, this was very convenient to where I needed to be.

I will be back here again when in Huntsville.

Room Tip: Upper floor, or first floor in the middle of the hall.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the positive feedback! I have passed this on to the team.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The facility is new and refreshing. The staff was most pleasant and helpful. The room is very well equipped for the business traveler. Snack cabinet is well stocked and provides a great variety of products.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
ChrissyWadsworth, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for all your kind words! I would have to agree with you, I think the staff here is awesome and I love coming to work everyday because it feels like a family. I will share this with the team.