Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area
Element Huntsville(Huntsville)
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsresearch parksmall lakegreat hotelsoft sheetsfire pitbridge streetspace centerredstone arsenalwould definitely stay here againhome suitesrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast arealocation was perfectstaff was very friendlybusiness tripeasy accesswaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a night on the way to FL. This is a newer hotel and appears cleanish. The reason it didn't get a 5 for my review is because the area behind the bar sink was not thoroughly cleaned - it had something red behind he faucet on the counter, the closet base area was missing a tile, and the ottoman center button fell right off. With that said, When we brought up the baseboard and ottoman to the front desk as a courtesy, they offered to switch rooms for us which was not necessary. Other than what was pointed out, everything else was great and better than expected. Our room was on the top floor and very quiet even though it faced the road - rare to see/hear good sound proofing in a Hampton so I was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was a typical Hampton breakfast. This hotel is connected to a Home2 Suites and they seen to share the same pool and outdoor area. Overall, a nice find!!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank chw4
Cynthia D, Operattions Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for your candid review of our property. I would like to apologize for the state of your room. There is no excuse for it's condition. We always strive to be the very best. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great Complimentary Hot Breakfast, Nice Pool that overlooks a lake, Great Fitness Room, Very Clean and Fresh rooms, Professional Staff, Overall great place to stay. Close to U.S. Space and Rocket Center and Shopping Mall.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cynthia D, Opertations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

What a delight to hear that you had such a good time while staying with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have exceeded our guest expectations. Thank you for your compliments I will be sure to pass them on to our associates. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here while picking my son up from Space Camp. The hotel is very close to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center and also close to a mall (right across the street). The hotel was wonderful - very clean, comfy beds, great breakfast ... everything we could want. I also love that you can set the AC to a certain temperature with a wall thermostat. Even the pull out couch was great for my son. The staff was very pleasant and helpful also! I definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan B
Cynthia D, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

I am delighted that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. I will pass on your complimemts to our asociates. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I really enjoyed the bed! Very comfortable, nice room overall. A little cold when we walked in, but remedied quickly. Nice and clean. My only suggestion would be a little improvement needed with breakfast.
Really enjoyed the stay!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank bcamp61

Thank you for your review of our property. It is nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit while visiting the Huntsville area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn's quite often because they are normally nice clean and have friendly folks. First time staying at this one but I really enjoyed the stay. They were busy when I first got in but they got me on my way to the room. If you are in Huntsville, I would recommend this location for business or vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton Inn & Suites guest. It is great to hear that out "friendly folks" made your stay even better. We love our associates too. They also help to make all the difference from one property to another. We look forward to seeing you again.