“Play ball!”

Add it.
Joe Davis Stadium
Ranked #42 of 76 things to do in Huntsville
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The stadium is OK for a town the size of Huntsville. I've seen quite a few baseball games there, and the stadium has not been full at any of the games. The only thing I don't like is the traffic getting out of the stadium after the game.

1  Thank sueonthego1

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I enjoyed the game, but the structure needs alittle TLC. I had to wipe cobwebs off my seat (noticed alot like that) The PA announcer needs alittle pep in his voice. They need a new "Video" scoreboard with "Pitch-speed". I felt like I was at a little-league ball-park

1  Thank Greydog98
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Have attended a couple of Huntsville Stars baseball games here over the years and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's an older facility and not the fanciest ballpark around but still good place to catch a game.

1  Thank harryscards