“Comfortable”

Ranked #26 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
texas
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This was our second time to stay at this hotel. All is satisfactory except for the internet connection in the lobby. It is the slowest connection on the planet! If you plan to use the internet when you stay here, bring your laptop! It is about 15 minutes from the airport which is why we stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at the Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites! We love to hear that you are a returning guest! We apologize for the guest computer running so slowly. We will see what is causing the computer to run so slowly and fix the problem. Excellent customer service is a priority for us! Thank you for being a loyal guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
wales
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our southern states road trip in May 13, since hubby wanted to visit the space centre, an easy 5 miles away, however if you wanted to be closer, there is a Marriot right next door to the Space Centre. The hotel was easy to find, central for restaurants and shops, in a quiet part of town. The welcome from the desk was friendly and efficient and our room was just fine. The bed was soft and comfortable as were the pillows and linens. The bathroom was clean, and the was basin was outside so that the loo could be used leaving the washing facilities odour free! We had breakfast the first day, it was adequate, scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, bagels, muffins, dainish pastries, juice, coffee, cereal, yoghurt. All served on disposable tableware, but for free it was just fine. Second morning however we ate at a Cracker Barrel, now thats a breakfast and a half! There was a small outdoor pool which we did not use, but seemed clean and cared for. Would certainly recommend, and would stay here again.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! Customer service is a priority here at Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites. We strive to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay here.

Management
Reviewed 27 April 2013

The hotel was absolutely first class. Room was comfortable, modern, and extremely clean. The staff was attentive and cordial. Great customer service, Conrad and Eric are great employees that catered to my every need.

• Stayed April 2013
bwrocketcity, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to take the survey and giving our hotel such high ratings! Here at Best Western Rocket CIty Inn & Suites, we strive to ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with their experience. We treat every guest as if they are family.
Management
Broadview, Illinois
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I agree W/ an EARLIER GUEST about SAGGING Mattresses. CleanBUT SHOWER heads allow only a tickel.Phone lines to desk never worked or WERE ALLOWED to work.Every day given staine (BROWN & YELLOW) face towels(.Front desk appeared t be Polite behine MY back. They stated to SW CUST SERV that I lied about face towels.Picked HOTEL based upon star & award rating.MGR -Michael Patel never spoke w/me REFUSED to address the ELEVEN ISSUES we experienced weekend of family wedding in town.No HBO AS ADVERTISED.Angel,Front Desk insulted me in lobby after I wished to file complaints of our treatment.Nite front desk stated I would be given a credit by morning front desk stated no credit would be given due to us booking thru Southwest site which uses orbitz. If I knew this booking was done thru orbitz I WOULD NEVER HAD made RESERV.orbitz does not back up customers. Experienced this years ago.I ran into Mgr in elevator and he denied being mgr. we met him upon check in (I guess we all look alike to him.Didn't remember we had met him.)I knew from that point my issues would never be addressed or settled.I WILL NEVER STAY AT A BEST WESTERN AGAIN or book thru southwest hotels again!We paid /$176 EASTER WKEND. I should have stayed at LaQuinta, Quality Inn,Comfort Suites,Staybridges, etc down the street and saved over $100 with better amenties abd service.The hostess in breakfast rm great service.Towel racks broken. Be carefull hotel advertised mini suites but room was only a 2bed reg rm with minif frig and plain plastic bathroom.Nothing PLUS!Will return to laQuinta more room for your money and always 2 separate rooms.Ask to see your actual rm before signing anything.I hope travlers take my advice & save there money & go someplace else. Traveler right-when using air/fan in room FOUL SMELL comes into room (described as urine smell) found trash & receipts from previous guest under bed never vaccumed I guess?Anytime I had problems w/stay @ other hotels - no problem with given refund/credit or correcting the problem.Cust serv w/SW would not allow me to file complaint to take it to another level higher than cust serv agent.RYANS restuarant & WEDDING BEST PART OF TRIP!I I am awaiting a call back fromthe Omega hotel group,256.325.0782 who is in charge of this particular property.Will update if I a allowed too?

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank M L
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Unfortunately, you cannot satisfy every guest. We went above and beyond to make this guest happy and none of efforts were satisfactory. If you read all of our other reviews, you will see that we strive toward 100% customer satisfation. We would like to thank TripAdvisor for the opportunity to respond back to both poor and excellent reviews, which we use as learning tools for employess training and for future guests.
Taylorsville, In
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Our room was King bed with hide-a-bed, huge TV. My wife is a breakfast eater. Food was delicious. She was able to bring me a breakfast bar each morning as I'm not a breakfast eater. Service Desk workers were courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. We had an Awesome stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwrocketcity, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, 27 March 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the business, we look forward to seeing you and your family in the future, sincerely Angela Brown Front Office Manager.