“Good hotel, great service at the front desk”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a nice Hilton Garden Inn located along I-565 in Huntsville. The hotel is in good condition and the room was very good as well. I had a bit of trouble when I checked in as I was given a room that was either still occupied or hadn't been cleaned yet. The gentleman at the desk, Raymond I believe, was one of the most apologetic and helpful people I've ever met in the service industry. He also helped me with another issue when I got to my room. He deserves huge props and is a big plus for this hotel

Only complaint is that the breakfast was just okay. I had a free Hilton Honors breakfast coupon, but at 9 AM, most of the breakfast items were gone or they were out of items. Wait staff was generally nice.

Mainly a good stay and I would stay again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn while he attending a business training course. The room was updated and very affordable. The bar was convenient and the breakfast was good as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was very convenient to my business meetings. It was also convenient to the shopping mall and restaurants. Every one on staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for business travel or for liesure travel with the family. Very close to the NASA space camp. Had a nice pool...wished that I had remembered my bathing suit.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This HGI is a great value and in a great location for my business purposes. The lobby is nice and bright. Great staff - all very helpful and accomodating. I'll definitely stay here more often in future visits to Huntsville.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Upon entering room 1st day look like dried sperm on curtains, housekeeping came and was so lazy she sit her stinky butt on my bed where I was to lay my head, and as she came up my perfume bottle fell from her butt. The 2nd day I came into my suite to eat lunch, went into bathroom to wash my hands, turned the light on and roaches staring at me, so I spent the rest of my stay checking and checking bags to make sure no roaches got into my luggage!!! Great 3 nights stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. The bed was descent but not bad. I have had a nicer beds at other Hilton hotels. The staff were friendly during check-in. The hotel was hidden back up in the cut but accessible. There were no restaurants close to the hotel (walking distance).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus M
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Excellent facility and staff. Well groomed outdoors. Breakfast to order was awesome. The staff was well accomodating and made the difference in total service excellence. Brandon was certainly a great host.