“Love Ms Wanda”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had to be in Huntsville for a softball tournament and our stay was great. It just so happened to be my birthday. My daughter mentioned it to the server in the restaurant, Ms. Wanda and she made my breakfast special. Thanks for a great stay, just wished we could have gotten that extra hour for a late checkout!!. Ms Wanda was excellent and the rooms and hotel were extra clean. Will stay here again for the next tournament.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Linda H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

We appreciate your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We were glad we exceeded your expectations. I will share with our staff and especially Ms. Wanda the wonderful comments about her making your birthday special. We hope to see you again next year on your birthday.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is one of the friendliest, most professional hotels Ive ever stayed on my travels. Its a little off the beaten path, but definitely close enough to the interstate to get on it within a few minutes. The guy behind the breakfast grille is an expert with omelets. Jessica, who helped serve breakfast is probably the friendliest member of any hotel staff I ever ran into. The other lady working with her was also very professional and in many instances would anticipate your needs. Both of them were outstanding. I recommend this place....super clean, extremely friendly and a good value for the dollar.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to give such a great review of our hotel and restaurant staff. I have shared your comments to our restaurant staff and we are glad we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again if your travels brings you back to Huntsville.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This hotel was nicely maintained, however, I asked for a non-smoking room and my room smelled strongly of cigarettes. This is the reason for the average rating. The hotel was full, so I could not get another room. The whole hotel is supposed to be non- smoking. The breakfast was quite nice, as was the service. Free wifi was a plus. Overall, I would probably choose this hotel again the next time I'm in Huntsville on business.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your feedback and your comments are valued. I apologize for the issue in your room and we look forward to serving you on your future visit to our property.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have stayed here for two independent nights, each time front desk was super nice, welcoming and helpful. When I was checking in they knew that I had a package delivered, during the checkout they helped me out with my receipt data (my country requires special data on the invoice).

Rooms are very pleasant, spacious and clean. Parking is free, wifi is good.

I will definitely stay here when next time in Huntsville.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. I will pass on your compliments to our front desk staff. We look forward in serving you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Overall I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, though they had problems with their computers all weekend leaving me without a bill when I left. I passed on the breakfast buffet which seemed overpriced at $10.99, but is probably targeted at those in the defense industry on expense accounts. Also, the rooms are a little noisy.

I like the location, very close to the Space Museum and Redstone, but easy to get down town to the Von Braun center as well.

Would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jim R

I want to personally thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I apologize our computers were down during your recent stay with us and you did not get a receipt under your door. We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to future visits

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed here for 12 nights on business. You would think the responsiveness from both he just front desk staff and house keeping would be excellent, sadly the answer is No.
My stay started with getting into a room then finding out the closet was broken. The maintenance person could not fix it so they found another room. You would think that they would have looked over to make sure that there was no problem with but I was mistaken my second room had a damaged AC unit and a leaking bathtub faucet.12 days of stay and 0 fixes to the faucet. The front desk staff said that maintenance would look at it, that was a lie. The housekeepers had to hear it but did nothing. The front desk staff could not answer basic questions like do I get charged for receiving long distance phone calls. I asked the night before I was to leave ifi could checkout late they said check in the morning. So I had to wake up 6 hrs later to ask a second time. Then to cap it off I could get a receipt of bill because there system was down. Verrry poor service!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

We apologize you were not satisfied during your stay at our property.We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We value your comments and your comments will be used for improvements in the future. We look forward in serving you again when you are in the Huntsville area..

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The most customer friendly staff I have encountered in years. The facility had been recently renovated and the amenities are excellent. The gym was excellent. Breakfast buffet cost $10 but well worth the cost with exceptional service. I hope the brand continues to succeed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am delighted your stay with us exceeded your expectations.I look forward in sharing your comments to our staff. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.