This was my first visit to the Huntsville location of Embassy Suites. I have to say, after traveling all day (from Frankfurt), this an excellent choice of stay. I had been up for almost 19 hours and the last thing I wanted was a difficult checkin process. This was the easiest checkin I've ever had. I currently am a "Blue" status with HHonors, but, did I get comp'd parking? Yes. Did I get comp'd internet access? YES! I can't say enough about this hotel. Host Embassy Suites are pretty much the same, but the service I got from this location was amazing. Did they have to comp me? No. Did they? Yes. I was there for 13 days, and the thought of $10 internet per night was not good. And the bed? It was to die for. So comfortable. I'm very glad I stayed at this location. I recommend it to anyone who wants a nice place to stay in Huntsville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites