We travel a lot and always try to stay in a one bedroom suite which this one. Very nice..kind of modern decor. Do NOT pay the extra for the wireless internet however because it is terrible! When you walked out of our room it overlooked the atrium which was very nice...there is a upscale restaurant which I will review under restaurants... and a morning buffet PLUS a cook to order breakfast where you can get omlets or eggs any way you like them which you generally don't find in the hotels. The price for the hotel was around what I normally pay but I like the extra room so it's worth it. All in all this was a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites