There seemed to be a lot of issues when we were there. The first impression was that they had no idea what to do since we arrived 2 hours before check in time. We had just flown for a few hours, were hungry, had our suitcases and just standing in the lobby. They didn't seem sure what to tell us when we asked what we could do for 2 hours while waiting. There were various other items that were annoying and made the stay not-so-pleasant: a dampness in the hotel, bad coffee, no working fan in the bathroom, the phones were down. On the upside, the amount of space in the room and suite was nice for the price, the grounds are pretty for walking around and if I were attending a conference at the center next door it would be most convenient. The price however, doesn't include parking or internet fees. I might have eaten at the hotel restaurant, but Ruth's Chris is a little pricey for a family in Huntsville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites