I love Embassy Suites! The breakfast, the manager's reception, the "suite" aspect - it all calls to me about comfort away from home. (And, yes, there are unhealthy things for breakfast - but if you have willpower, there are plenty of healthy choices, too!) However, I was totally disappointed to have a charge for wifi and parking! Huh? Given your typical clientele, fold that cost into the room rate - we ALL need wifi in today's word! I understand the parking charge for people who are looking for a free park for the VBC, but this is not NYC or Boston --- it's HUNTSVILLE. Really . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites