Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
US$102
US$243
US$205
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$101
US$253
US$185
1,292 results
All reviewsruth's chrisvon braunthe manager's receptionconvention centerthe managersmade to order omeletsparking garagebig spring parkart museumvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdowntown arealiving roomindoor poolnice staystaff was friendlyenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I live in Huntsville and stayed last night for a quick get away. We spent hours relaxing at a large, CLEAN window overlooking a beautiful park, a gorgeous fountain and downtown Huntsville. It's within walking distance to great restaurants and upscale pubs. We really enjoyed the Manager's reception, and we brought our free, delicious breakfast back to our room. Love this place. Shout Out to Eric at reception and Terrance at the omelet station. Also, they have some of the best salsa I've ever eaten, made fresh by someone at Ruth Chris's in the Embassy. My only recommendation would be add several more TVs in the reception/breakfast area.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the park.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I recently attended my niece's wedding and stayed at this hotel! It was by far the nicest Embassy Suite that I have ever stayed at and my expectations were exceeded from the moment I arrived. The staff is outstanding and goes above and beyond to satisfy guests.....my room was cleaned perfectly and attention to detail was exceptional. The complimentary breakfast gave our family a wonderful opportunity to meet in a casual setting and the food was excellent. I also enjoyed a fabulous lunch with my children at Ruth's Chris Steak House, which was so convenient and food and service was top notch as always. I enjoyed a wonderful massage at Spa Botanica to top off a fabulous stay and wonderful wedding weekend. Kudos to this great staff and excellent hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here for a business trip, and i enjoyed every bit of it. Hotel is is good location, hardly few mins from downtown, and excellent amenities.
Rooms were extra large, and room service was good. they even offered happy-hours from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, with free liquor. With inhouse steakhouse, there is no real deal breaker.
i will recommend this hotel over every other hotel in HSV.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our Embassy Suites hospitality and that you enjoyed the complimentary Manager's Reception. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joy

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The entire staff was very warm and inviting, including the General Manager, Imran Hussain. The property is beautiful and well kept. A visit to Craig Fuller, licensed massage therapist at the Spa Botanica, is a must when you visit this property. This was our first experience at any Ruth's Chris Steak House and the food/service was outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found everything from your room, to the Spa Botanic to your liking. I want you to know that I've shown your review to Craig and the rest of the Embassy Suites team. We look forward to serving your travel needs should you return to the area!

Joy

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I live in HSV but I get together with a group of old high school girlfriends every year in here. We usually stay at the Westin but we decided on the Embassy this time since we had tickets to a show. If you are going to be going to the VBCC and need a place to stay, this is it! The room was spacious and very up to date. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful when I needed something. I would highly recommend this hotel for its convenience to downtown and the VBCC. The breakfast was good as long as you remember it's free. The poor girl trying to make 100 omelets was overwhelmed but did a terrific job. She needs more help!! Other than that, breakfast was good. We also enjoyed a little happy hour drink the night before. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

I am so glad that you decided to give the Embassy Suites a try and that you had a fantastic time. Yes, with the skywalk that connects us to the VBCC it is very convenient, especially when the weather is less than desirable. Thank you for your review and I will show this to the department heads to pass along to their teams!

Thank you again and we hope to see you next year! - Joy