Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
US$102
US$243
US$205
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$101
US$206
US$185
1,292 results
All reviewsruth's chrisvon braunthe manager's receptionconvention centerthe managersmade to order omeletsparking garagebig spring parkart museumvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdowntown arealiving roomindoor poolnice staystaff was friendlyenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was simply a great place with a super room and view. The staff were very welcoming and in general very nice. Only a small gripe; they charge for parking, under $7 a night, and I suppose it's necessary as the performing arts center is next door.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor on the front. Great view of the city and the hills.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I recently attended my niece's wedding and all of the out of town guests stayed here. It was easy to find each other and have breakfast together at the breakfast buffet which was included . We had a great dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house, the service was solicitous and respectful. The Embassy suites is clean. Unfortunately the mattress caused my husband and I to meet in the middle all night during the first night of our stay. We mentioned the sagging mattress to the front desk and it was replaced immediately.

Huntsville is a nice town with stately historic homes within jogging distance. Space camp was fun for all of us, included my mother who is confined to a wheelchair. We also enjoyed meeting our extended family at the Bridge Town Mall. PF Chang's could not accommodate our group but Laredo which was next door was happy to feed all 13 of us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I live in Huntsville and stayed last night for a quick get away. We spent hours relaxing at a large, CLEAN window overlooking a beautiful park, a gorgeous fountain and downtown Huntsville. It's within walking distance to great restaurants and upscale pubs. We really enjoyed the Manager's reception, and we brought our free, delicious breakfast back to our room. Love this place. Shout Out to Eric at reception and Terrance at the omelet station. Also, they have some of the best salsa I've ever eaten, made fresh by someone at Ruth Chris's in the Embassy. My only recommendation would be add several more TVs in the reception/breakfast area.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the park.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I recently attended my niece's wedding and stayed at this hotel! It was by far the nicest Embassy Suite that I have ever stayed at and my expectations were exceeded from the moment I arrived. The staff is outstanding and goes above and beyond to satisfy guests.....my room was cleaned perfectly and attention to detail was exceptional. The complimentary breakfast gave our family a wonderful opportunity to meet in a casual setting and the food was excellent. I also enjoyed a fabulous lunch with my children at Ruth's Chris Steak House, which was so convenient and food and service was top notch as always. I enjoyed a wonderful massage at Spa Botanica to top off a fabulous stay and wonderful wedding weekend. Kudos to this great staff and excellent hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here for a business trip, and i enjoyed every bit of it. Hotel is is good location, hardly few mins from downtown, and excellent amenities.
Rooms were extra large, and room service was good. they even offered happy-hours from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, with free liquor. With inhouse steakhouse, there is no real deal breaker.
i will recommend this hotel over every other hotel in HSV.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our Embassy Suites hospitality and that you enjoyed the complimentary Manager's Reception. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joy