Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We recently took a family trip for Alumni weekend and stayed at this facility. The rooms were very clean, and check-in check-out experience pleasant and efficient, the staff was very helpful, and the overall experience was very pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Carolyn B,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I will pass along your review to the managers. Thank you again and we hope to see you agian should you return to Huntsville.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The Embassy suite Huntsville was ver comfortable. The staff is very professional. Tony Ward the manager was very nice and accommodating. Our reservation somehow got messed up and he fixed the problem. He had our problem in a professional way and that started out our visit on a high note. Eric at the front desk was also very nice always willing to help. He even walked me to my room because I had a lot of things in my hand, he unlocked my door which was very helpful. Ashley and victor and the front desk were also pleasant . Ms. Ashley gave me complimentary water as a Hilton Honors member. Last but not least Sharon (Jamaican) from housekeeping was very good. She takes her job seriously and our room lays had stock of towels, soap, etc. breakfast also had a good variety . Thanks once again for a good four days. You all were great!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor. Inspect room if it's not up to par have someone from housekeeping clean be...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review. I'm happy to hear that our team was so helpful during your stay. I will be sure to share your review with the managers of each department so that they know how well their staff is doing.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel had the worst customer service ever - they booked us a double queen with a pull out and then told us once we got there all they had were kings. This did not work with us and had to get the GM who was on vacation on his cell to fix the problem after 2 calls. They gave us another room which was the one we had reserved. Please empower your people to do the right thing.

4  Thank Jason M
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your review. I apologize for any inconveniences with your room assignment during your recent trip. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. I am glad that they were able to correct the issue for you. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Nice place to stay. In Huntsville on business. Only issue I have is having to pay for parking. This is not a hotel that warrants paying to park at. Free breakfast. I was upgraded to an executive room. It was huge. That was a nice perk.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear BrokerBob,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately, the city owns the parking lot and requires us to charge for parking. But I am glad that you were upgraded to one of our executive suites and I hope that you had the opportunity to try one of our custom, made-to-order omelets.

Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

A wonderful experience! The hotel staff couldn't have been more helpful and courteous. We were celebrating our anniversary and truly enjoyed everything. The location is perfect for walking the historic district. We were also very happy with the shuttle service. We didn't have to drive and could enjoy looking at everything and also getting information from the drivers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary P
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Mary P,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm so glad that we were able to help you celebrate your anniversary. I'm pleased to hear that you received wonderful service from all of our staff members. They truly do strive to go above and beyond to make each guest feel like Embassy Suites Huntsville is home away from home. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My sons school had two lacrosse games this weekend and we stayed at this modern hotel. The new guy at the front desk (Patrick) was extremely hospitable and checked us in quickly and talked about the hotels amenities. The room was fresh, clean and very comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent and (Rickey) was working hard busing tables and helped us out getting our group together. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 67strauss,

Thank you so much for your recent review. Yes, Although Patrick is still a trainee he has been a great addition to the team. All of our team members strive to have every guest experience the Embassy Suites Experience and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Thank you again and we look forward to the next time you visit Huntsville.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This Embassy suites was nicer than the other embassy suites I have checked into. The rooms were clean, they had good hot breakfast and I enjoyed the spa. I would stay here next time I come to Huntsville.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, it has the best view of the downtown area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear grantisyoung,

Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that your room was to your liking and that our housekeeping team did a great job. I'm pleased to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Spa Botanica and all that it has to offer. It is one of the great things that make us different from other hotels.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.