“Awesome visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
GreenLeadersGold level
“Awesome visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The 10Th floor view of the park and mountains made my unfortuate stay very accomodating under the circumstances. My home air conditing unit went out. The front desk were very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear 282pattyw,

Thank you for your recent review. I am so sorry that your AC went out. Being in Alabama, that can be a terrible thing, especially right now with the humidity. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you during that time.

We hope that you will visit us again, perhaps for a home away from home weekend??

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is clean, quiet, and beautiful. My family stayed at this hotel for a wedding. The shuttle took some of my family to wedding rehearsal on Friday night and all the bridesmaids to the church on the day of the wedding. Everyone was so nice. From the desk clerks, to the maids, as well as the driver. Shopping areas are very close by which made it easy to get those last minute items. It also has the best complimentary breakfast ever. My stay was superb!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Kristie T,

I want to thank you for your recent review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that all of our staff were so nice and helpful and I will forward this review to the General Manager and the Department Heads.

Thank you again. I hope we can see you again should you return to Huntsville!
Racine, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here for a family wedding the weekend of June 12th to the 15th. The lobby and atrium where breakfast and evening drinks were served was absolutely filthy. Our feet actually stuck to both the tiled and carpeted areas. Tables were cleared of plates, glasses, silverware and trays but never wiped off. When I brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk, I was told in a very snotty manner that the area I was referring to was not their responsibility - it was contracted out to the hotel restaurant (Ruth's Chris Steak House). My response was I was not paying them, I was paying Embassy Suites and expected them to make certain their sub-contractors are up to Hilton standards. Hotel was overbooked - relatives did not get the rooms they had reserved and some were actually turned away. Carpet in room was filthy also. Remote control did not work. Hallways and elevators were overrun with children playing soccer, children sitting at bar on Saturday night without parental supervision - it was like checking into a playground.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PennyJ1974
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear PennyJ1974,

We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced. Our goal is to meet and exceed every guests' expectations and we are terribly sorry we failed to do so on your visit. We would love the chance to further discuss your stay. Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience.

Alicia Dowdell
Assistant General Manager
256-327-7803
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here for my birthday this year so I could be within walking distance of the bars. I booked through Travelocity and got a room much cheaper than I would've if I'd booked using the HHonors site, etc. I had a two room suite and it was nice. The rooms were nothing exceptional, but the staff was so great! Very polite and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Allyson_86,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm so glad that you decided to stay with us during your birthday. I'm also glad to hear that the staff were so helpful.

Thank you again and Happy Birthday!
Florence, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a problem free stay at this hotel. Complimentary breakfast and free drinks and snacks were a plus and the beds are so comfy! Huntsville is a beautiful town. Their downtown area is very nice. We recommend dining down there.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Joe W,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, the Complimentary breakfast and the Evening Reception. The downtown area seems to always have something going on in the evenings and any time you don't feel like walking our complimentary shuttle service will be happy to drop you off and pick you up anywhere in downtown.

Thanks again for the review!
District Heights, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My stay was good and I enjoy it our meeting room was equipment with the necessary pen and paper- the room were pleasure and quite cozy, I have told all my friends of the great staff there and plan to return in the near future. Thank you for all of professional services.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Claudette W,

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your recent review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and plan on returning soon. I will pass your review along to the managers.

Thank you again and we will see you soon!
Russellville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We found the motel accommodations outstanding, rooms clean, staff friendly, service really outstanding. We will be looking to stay here again very soon. Other than the internet connection which kept disconnection, it was great

Dear Charles W ,

I wanted to thank you for your recent review of Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan to return in the near future. I also wanted to let you know that we are in the process of speeding up our internet connection.

Thank you again and we will see you soon!