Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel was very nice for my wife and I as the room was large, clean, quiet, and given the cold snap while we were there, warm. I haven't seen such strong water pressure in a shower like that in quite awhile. The fireplace in the lobby was nice, too. The area in which this hotel sits is great, too, as there are numerous nice restaurants in easy walking distance of 2-3 minutes.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Being an out of towner, I have been to Huntsville Alabama on numerous occasions visiting my children, and saw a lot of growth since the last time I was there, so it was a little difficult finding certain things, ie. Post Office, certain stores etc. The General Manager, Tricia was more than helpful in assisting my needs and is a perfect example of a great G.M. The staff overall was very helpful and totally customer service oriented. I would definitely visit this hotel again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tricia G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed having you as our guest. We hope to see you on your next visit to Huntsville.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Overall, I satisfied with my stay. A service, breakfast, and dinner are good. However, I did not a room next to the laundry. It is so noisy. Then they moved me to the different room in the 1st floor. However, the street light goes through a bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This was our second stay in a Homewood Suites and my first at this location. Overall I was pleased with our stay here. I stayed here with my wife and four children as we were making our way to see family at Christmas. The staff was polite and very accommodating throughout our entire stay. Our children are young so we are always looking to stay at locations where the staff can accommodate our crew. The two room suite was just as we expected and average size. The food at breakfast was average, but again the staff there was great and make it an enjoyable experience. The only downside I saw was just some cleaning issues in the hallways (some noticeable dirt, glasses, and wine glasses left outside the doors throughout the hallway. I would stay here again but would love to see the staff go the extra mile to make a good stay a great stay.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean and quite. Breakfast in the morning, excellent coffee, and adequate food in the evening if you choose to eat in. There are restaurants in abundance within walking distance of the hotel also if eating out is your choice. It is very convienent to shopping and also to the main road leading into Redstone if your business is there. If you choose this hotel you will have made one of the best choices in Huntsville.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Staff overall was terrific. I dealt mostly on a daily basis with Jared at the front counter. He was extremely polite and willing to help. What I found most impressive was that from check-in (of a 2 week stay) he remembered and addressed me by my name. I was very impressed with that. And appreciated how helpful and friendly all the staff (from dinner/breakfast attendants to cleaning people to maintenance and front desk staff) greeted me and/or asked how my day was going or said to have a nice day/night. I felt very comfortable and at home at the hotel. Great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a year and it is always a great experience. Very consistent. Helpful staff and big, clean, comfy rooms! I highly recommed this hotel for both business or pleasure! Go, stay...thank me later!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Huntsville hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area
Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
The Westin Huntsville
The Westin Huntsville
#16 of 53 in Huntsville
Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence? Share your experiences!