“Excellent Place to Stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel excelled in all areas! Exceptional cleanliness! Outstanding Accommodations! Wonderful overall experience! Do yourself a favor...stay here whenever you are in Huntsville. Its not a $50 a night place but, I guarantee the experience you have is double the price you pay. Best hotel stay ever!!! Plus the little village this place is located is awesome and very close to everything in Huntsville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel D

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I moved from another place to stay here. We felt very relaxed from the moment we walked into the room. It was also very nice to receive complimentary breakfast and evening meals. I have no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staying at this Homewood Suite is almost like being home---if you have never tried this Hotel you owe it to yourself try it! Everyone will treat you as family, you'll have beautiful place to stay and the morning breakfast with get you started each day on the right foot. At the end of the day, the Manager's Reception will cap of your day as you unwind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LTCI
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great time and it was very quiet and relaxing! I love staying at Homewood Suites and this one ranks right up with the best. The service was awesome and we were very well taken care of throughout our stay. We will definitely go back again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tricia G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

We are glad that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Not worth the money you pay. The Westin Hotel down the road which was rated 4 stars was only $5 more a day and was much cleaner and nicer was a better value. The rooms were Very dirty and shabby. We arrived to dirty dishes in the sink and the ice bucket had caked on food. There was hair in between the sheets. The noise was Horrible the entire stay! Had to leave to get any sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank HYoung1971

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and review on your recent stay. On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant stay. At our property, we strive to exceed our guest's expectations. I will be following up to get additional feedback of the problems you experienced and I regret that you were not aware of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being best....I would rate this hotel as a 9+. The staff is very friendly and were very accomodating at all times. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped. I would recommend this hotel to any travel that is going to be in the Huntsville area. I have stayed in several different hotels in this area over the past 3 years and this one is, by far, the best yet. Again, a 9+ rating is very much deserved for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your "home away from home" while in Huntsville. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Because of my great experience with Homewood Suites during my 3 month stay in Seattle, I tend to try to stay at the Homewood Suites when travelling. When checking in, I asked that I please be given a very quiet room away from the elevator since I have trouble sleeping. They assured me that the room I had was one of the quietest ones they had. Upon entering my room, I had to agree that the room was very quiet. The room also faced the park which provided me with a lovely view of the forest. The hotel receptionist was always very attentive to anything that I might need when I would walk by their desk. The breakfast and dinner and complimentary happy hour are of course a bonus especially after a day of work. The Village of Providence is a great environment due to the availability of walking area and the adjacent restaurants. The only suggestion I would make is to improve the fitness area to include working tv screens on the treadmills/elliptical machine and to add some weights. Otherwise, I would definitely stay here if I need to return to Huntsville.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor facing the park.