“Yummmy!”

Ranked #41 of 614 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This Nothing But Noodles is delicious, with an added bonus of good customer service! Greg Glass, who does marketing for them, turned me on to the restaurant. Now, my co-workers and I eat here once a week. I am vegan, and appreciate that there are several options for me to choose from! You also can't beat the wide variety of ice tea flavors they have! One of my favorites for lunch or dinner!

There are newer reviews for Nothing but Noodles

Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

My wife likes this place. If you like noodles, you'll probably like it.

I'm not big on noodles, and most their dishes are at least half pasta.

My wife and I split an Eggplant Parmesan, on angel hair pasta. (This was not the easiest dish to split.). It came with nice hot garlic breadsticks.

Our total bill for this, plus two fountain drinks, was $13.25.

Their website is www.nothingbutnoodles.com

Their phone is 256-922-1650.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We ate here on our way home from a brief trip to Huntsville. The staff was friendly, restaurant was very clean. I think the spicy chart could use a little work. I love a spicy meal, and I liked mine, but it was hotter than what I would have anticipated. It was fine for me but my poor husband had a rough time getting through it. They have a large selection of flavored teas, which is nice.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I recently ate at Nothing But Noodles, and I have to say it was an exceptional experience. I was struck when I first walked in how clean the restaurant was. I was met at the counter by a very friendly cashier who actually seem enthusiastic that I was there. You just don't see to much of that any more. I ordered the Shrimp Scampi and have to say the quality was exceptional, the pasta was coked perfectly and the dish was very flavorful. The food came out very hot and delivered again by an employee who seemed happy to be there. Before I left a manager came by to see how my experience was. You can tell that this restaurant is committed to their customers.

1  Thank gambl777
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I like to go to NBN with my kids. I feel like I am making homemade food but on a fast food timeline. I really like the fact that the menu offers different types of food. That reduces the kid's whining about "I don't want thai," "I don't want Italian." It is always fast. I also LOVE all the flavored teas.