“Quick & Easy - good food”

Nothing but Noodles
Ranked #53 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Quick & Easy - good food”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We go here a lot for a quick meal. Great portions and many options - healthy, spicy, etc. A nice option if you're in a hurry

Visited September 2013

La Vergne, Tennessee
“Chicken Alfredo Gluten Free”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Prepared and served me a very fresh large bowl of chicken Alfredo Gluten style that was fantastic. Only problem was I could not eat it all.

Visited September 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Big Portions and Made to Order”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I love eating here. My experiences have only got better with time. I order different every time I go and can choose to add ingredients or take ingredients away. My kids put beef in their mac'n'cheese and wow! Can I order off the kids menu? Were talking thick strips of beef with a very nice blend of cheeses on spiral noodles. Never been dissatisfied here. Service is great and place is always clean.

• Visited June 2013
“Great experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Took my wife in for her first time. The young who waited on her took her through the menu like a tour guide. Excellent!

Visited June 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Yummmy!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This Nothing But Noodles is delicious, with an added bonus of good customer service! Greg Glass, who does marketing for them, turned me on to the restaurant. Now, my co-workers and I eat here once a week. I am vegan, and appreciate that there are several options for me to choose from! You also can't beat the wide variety of ice tea flavors they have! One of my favorites for lunch or dinner!

• Visited May 2013