“Meh” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I went there for lunch last week and had the spicy Japanese noodles. It was okay, and I can see how many people would like it. I will probably go back but it was nothing special for the price.

Visited March 2014

“Love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Great food at a great price! Large selection to cover anybody's taste. The service is fast and the staff are very nice. My family and I will definitely be back again!

Huntsville, Alabama
“Nothing fancy.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

The food was very disappointing for both of us. We waited at least 15 - 20 minutes for a very bland dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Ballston Lake, New York
“WOW! Lots more than noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

First trip I had the Pad Thai, and it was so good I went back, opting for the shrimp scampi. Fantastic food, friendly staff, nice dining area. Worth the trip!

Visited February 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Absolutely astonishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

If you're in Huntsville and are looking for a place to go eat, this is the place. It's very delicious. I was skeptical about eating there at first because the only pasta I've ever really like was Fettuccine Alfredo. I was so afraid that I wouldn't like their pasta and that it wouldn't ever meet Red Lobster or Olive Garden's standards. Turns out, I love Nothing But Noodles so much more than either of those places. The Southwest Chipotle, Beef Stroganoff, and Lobster Ravioli are my favorites. The service is quick and the employees are so friendly! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a good sized meal with a delicious taste for a good price.

• Visited November 2013