“Nothing But... ah… Delicious!”

Nothing but Noodles
Ranked #32 of 616 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family and I love this particular Nothing But Noodles restaurant. To be honest, we’ve never eaten at any other one to compare it. Maybe others are better, but we love this one. Their food is consistently good and that’s what we count on. My wife and I get the Spicy Cajun with chicken and it is…. AWESOME! My kids get the Shrimp Scampi and they thoroughly enjoy it. We’ve never waited long for our food. But we do avoid the lunch rush. I could see how it could take a little longer than expected during those times. Like I said, we avoid the lunch rush and the after church rush on Sundays. As for the décor, I don’t put too much stock in a restaurant’s décor as long as the food is good. None the less, it’s modern and open. In Huntsville, you can’t swing a cat by its tail* without hitting some kind of chain restaurant in Huntsville, Alabama. So people have plenty of choices. Yet, not all of them are good. It just so happens that this particular Nothing But Noodles is. We eat there at least once a month and we are always happy. I’d like to eat there more, however unless I want to continually buy longer belts, I have to limit my pasta intake. With that said, they do have pasta alternatives and even some gluten free pastas. I’ve personally never tried them because I’m a creature of habit and get the same thing every time. Why? Because I love it!

*No cats were harmed in this review. This term is an expression. In this review, its context means that there are A WHOLE LOT of restaurants in Huntsville, AL.

3  Thank The_Wondering_One

Reviewed 23 June 2014

How do you want them? Italian, Asian, Southwest, Cajun or some other style?
Pick your noodle and enjoy whatever type sauce you heart desires, it is a great economical place to eat lunch. Freshly cooked as you ordered and brought to your table pipping hot, you can't ask for more then this!
Also there is a nice variety of different flavored teas and the old standby, southern sweet tea made right.
The location is crowded for parking sometimes, but even if you have to walk a short distance to get there, it is well worth your effort.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is probably my favorite go-to spot. It's really popular and there is almost always a line. I get the Margherita Pasta with extra bread. The prices are reasonable. Average $6.50 for a plate. They offer asian, italian, american pasta dishes.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It was a great place to take the grandkids because they could choose, and all kids love noodles. Grandma had a salad and it was good too

Reviewed 26 May 2014

With a large variety on the menu, we never get bored with Noodles...and with gluten free needs, it is an excellent choice. There are so many options for gluten free, and all are good. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, and I've never had a problem after eating here. What a blessing!