“Only stayed to get away from a Hurricane”
Review of Ramada Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huntsville
Ramada Inn
Ranked #49 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Mobile, Alabama
“Only stayed to get away from a Hurricane”
Reviewed 19 February 2006

My family and myself stayed here in July of 2005, to get away from a Hurricane that was due to hit, I booked the rooms over the phone with advising that I needed connecting rooms, because there was another family going with us, when we checked in everything was fine, when my husband and myself went to go into the rooms, the tv was on, the beds weren't made, the room wasn't even cleaned! We left our bags with the other family and went back downstairs, was gave another room, this one was ok but there was only one towel for six people, no coffee maker, no pillows (luckly we brought our own) we stayed b/c we had no choice and we had prepaid, when we went to check out, there was a charge of 20.00 dollars on the ticket they said it was a pet charge, I advised we didn't have pets with us. The desk clerk stated it must have been b/c we changed rooms, I asked how can you charge us to change rooms when you haven't even cleaned the one we were to be in? Needless to say I didn't pay that 20.00 dollars, but I will never stay in the place again. The only thing I can say good about it was the pool was nice.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank sweethomeala

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2003

Everything about our stay at the Ramada was awful! When we arrived, the door nearest our room would not open, and the front desk clerk's response was 'use another door.' The room was dirty, with wet carpeting. When we complained we were moved to another room that was equally as dirty, but it was very late and we were only staying one night. The next morning I complained to the desk clerk and he argued with me about my complaints. I asked to see the manager and she wasn't available, so I asked to have her call me since we were checking out.
She never did call me. Thankfully, we were only there one night.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Huntsville hotels