Knights Inn Huntsville
  • Pool
US$141
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat roomroom was cleanalabamauniversityratesmicrowavecomfortmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have stayed at numerous Knights Inn every time I travel, but this Knights Inn was different from the rest. The exterior of the hotel was nice and clean. The rooms was very clean and spacious. I forgot to pack my shampoo with me and this Knights Inn had some in the room. I stayed at a different Knights Inn in a different state and they did not supply any amenities that this hotel did. They staff was polite and friendly. The hotel is in a good location. It had very good rates.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was expecting my usual cheap hotel stay for the art show I attended in Huntsville. What a GREAT surprise. Clean room, very quiet, close to downtown (3 miles), and great staff. Sometimes I pick higher priced hotels if my wife goes with me, but this hotel was better than most of those places. I'll definitely stay here again if I am invited back next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

After calling ahead to verify rates and availability with the assistance of some hearing friends, we took a hearing-impaired gentleman to check in. The man at the night window asked if our friend, the Deaf gentleman, would be staying alone in the room. We stated that he would. The clerk then stated he would not allow my friend to check in because he would not be able to hear the fire alarm if something happened. A deaf person, he said, must have a hearing person with him/her if they are going to stay at Knights Inn. When we protested, explaining that our friend is a grown man who lives by himself and, per ADA rules, cannot lawfully be refused accommodations. He continued to refused service. When we asked his name, he curtly replied, "John Smith. Go get a policeman. He'll tell you the law." He also identified himself as the owner.

What ignorance!!

To its credit, the Budget Inn, right next door was the polar opposite. Very courtesy service. Our friend had no problem checking in, and the cost was literally on a few cents more than Knights "Horrible" Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank M2M4645
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel in March. i was very impressed on the way that the lobby looked when I came in. It had knights helmets and shields as a part of decorations. I have never seen that in any other Knights Inns that i have stayed in. The room was very clean. The bed was really comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. I loved the shower that they had. It felt like i was taking a shower at home. The location was in a perfect place. It had alot of places to eat on that same road. I will come here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Recently I stayed here because my cousin is a student at UAH (University of Alabama-Huntsville) and this motel is right across the street from campus. It was convenient because I didn't have to travel as much. The rooms were nice and clean. There was no problem with the rooms and the service was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo