“I truly enjoyed staying here”

Huntsville Hotel & Suites - Huntsville
Ranked #39 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Whitesville, Kentucky
“I truly enjoyed staying here”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

The Staff and Hotel were excellent, I want to give a special thanks to General Manager Lori Bouffard-Webster, also Brenda Williams and Sue Ruetz for being so kind and courteous during my 4 month stay at this Hotel. The rooms were clean and very spacious, the full kitchen was definetly a plus for my extended stay. I have recommended this hotel to all members of my unit, I am in the Military and was treated with the upmost respect by all here. I will definetly stay here again when I come back to the area. A special " Thank You to all at the Guesthouse Suites- Huntsville, Al." HOOYAH!!!

V/R
SW1(SCW) Jody M. Roberts
U.S. Navy- NMCB 24

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank rodeojodeo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 19 July 2011

According to your request I feel the best opinion is to paste the comments I send before

I would like to let you know my sincere thanks, to you and whole hotel staff, for make me comfortable and all have done during my staying at Guesthouse.
I find a good service on my room, and friendly attention by hotel personnel I really appreciated.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank mcgrathr
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My husband travels a lot with his company and I always travel with him. We have stayed at Guesthouse Suites several times, often for lengthy stays (1 stay was for over a year). All the times we have stayed there, it has felt just like home to us. The staff (Lori, Sue, Brenda, John, Tobias, Donna, Lydia, the entire cleaning crew) is beyond superior. The large rooms with full kitchens are among the best we have experienced in our travels. We also like the fact that all rooms have exterior access. It is somewhat like having your own apartment. We also enjoy the large patio next to the pool with a grill. We have spent many hours on the deck!!!!

Room Tip: We have enjoyed every room we have stayed in. If a larger room is needed, they have 2 story rooms a...
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank 2009Scott
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Truly enjoyed the service. Have stayed there for the past 4 years.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Pfamtravel
biloxi
Reviewed 23 October 2009

As stated earlier this hotel is a old Residence Inn, it cold use some updating but everything in my room was clean and worked. I spent a week here and had no problems at all. Was a little worry about the location when I first arrived but had no noise or other problems. Good value for the cost, fairly large rooms, bed was comfortablle, TV was small & dated but full Kitchen.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank joe1234Biloxi
sandia park
Reviewed 31 March 2009

I stayed in the executive suite; excellent facilities, clean and everything worked.
I have stayed numerous times here in the past 55 years and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank SandiaParkOtis
DC
Reviewed 13 October 2008

Formerly a Residence Inn, the Guesthouse isn't the worst choice, especially if you can't find any of your preferred properties. It's true - the property could stand some paint and updates, but it's clean enough, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is fair. Breakfast is your standard continental fare, although you may find yourself enjoying the over-sugary goodness of Trix yogurt if you're not there in time. Try to keep from looking over the high walls at the neighborhood next door - it's not the nicest.

Based on the occupancy rate when I stayed (maybe 10% of the rooms filled at the most), I don't expect this place to last much longer. After talking with the staff, I don't think they expect it to last either.

It IS near Wonderland BBQ (great 'nanner pudding) and Sonic, as well as a number of other restaurants.

Guesthouse - if you can't stay where you want to, think about staying here. :)

• Stayed August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank DAU_Prof