“Great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Denver, Colorado
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were visiting grandparents that needed a working swimming pool. I walked in to Comfort suites and was greeted by Irene who showed us a typical room and booked us on the spot! We stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed the service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jasper, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Ok, for the price i wasn't expecting anything too nice, but feces on the shower curtain and ac not working in 80 plus degree weather is ridiculous!! Plus when I called about the shower curtain the front desk person was rude. Would never ever recommend this place to anyone!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Shamarah P
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here so we could go to the space centre the following day. It was extremely late when we arrived but we were made to feel very welcome. Older style accommodation but the staff were really lovely and nothing was too much trouble. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend in a heartbeat and we will return next time we pass through. The breakfast was great too and even catered for our fussy eater master 5.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle G
Plantation
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We chose this hotel because of its great price and good reviews. I have to say that the condition of the room was so bad that we did not even stay one hour. First off the light outside if the room was out and so it was pitch black and challenging to even find the room. The room itself smells of musty water and had dead roach parts on the wall where someone had smashed it. There wad not enough towels, missing toiletries, the toilet paper roll was 1/2 used, the main door on the inside was rotting away, the stove and fridge was dirty, and we found hair in the linen in the bed. Needless to say we left right away. Despite the condition of the room, the front desk employee (Joseph) was excellent and gave us great service. He was very apologetic and called his manager for us for an approval of a full refund. This employee was the best part of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank WHFlorida
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was amazed at the excellent place this was. You get a suite for a price you would normally pay for a Super 8 or Knights Inn. Go to their website and you be amazed on the price. When I pulled up to the place, I though I was in someones condo complex. The place was big, the internet connection was good and the place was clean.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank FCalvin
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Housekeeping was very poor.Trash was not emptied. We had to contact the front desk to get the room vacumed. We had to ask for items that are normaly provided. (ex. coffee, sugar, etc) The AC could not keep up with the heat. Maintainance told us that it was working properly. The air was barely blowing. We were provided a fan, and it was filthy. The showers were filthy. The coffee pot had a lid that was not made for the pot. the last day of our stay the pool was closed. I have no intention of staying here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sidneynaquin D
Ohio City, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

My stay was June 2013, towels left in the room were soiled and stained, the desk staff had to replace them for me, The bed comforter was soiled and stains it looked like blood, The oven hood and stove were so dirty and filthy I would not use them. My stay was over three days and housekeeping did not clean the bath mirror, water stains splashed on the mirror were never cleaned. the carpet was soiled and I would not walk on it. Although I did not have a pet or any children I was told I had to pay a 50.00 security fee which was later rescended as a courtesy. The room had what smelt like rat urine and rat dropings in the closet housing the water heater.There was also ant or roach traps under the kitchen sink. The staff was very nice and there was a new toilet seat, My room was on the bottom floor and noise from the upper room was like elephants romping on the floor. I did not feel safe due to tall shrubs near door and insufficient security lighting, With extensive room updating and better housekeeping service I would stay again. My room was prepaid by a third party and I could not get my money back. I had stayed at this location on a non business trip, we stayed in the two story loft room and it is much better.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business