“Good food”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #86 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love chicken salad chick. Hard to go wrong with the spicy chicken salads or the good ole pimento cheese.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Met some friends for lunch on a Saturday. I'd heard great things about it but I was a little disappointed in what I ordered. I got Carol's Classic which was kind of blah and I was shocked that it was ground so fine. Maybe if I'd gotten one of the other choices, I'd feel differently. I loved the decor. It was so cute and colorful and very clean. The service was fast. I may go back and try something different like a soup and salad.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great service and great food! Love getting the trio of chicken salad because I simply can't pick just one flavor. Very clean!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Heard about this great lunch spot and tried it out while running errands yesterday. Went through drive thru - quick, friendly. Lots of choices and wonderful sides. I chose the arthichoke cup of soup with my chicken salad sandwich and it was so delicious - lots of artichoke and very creamy.

The sandwich was yummy, too.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I liked the chicken salad here. It's basically one recipe with things they add to create savory, fruity/nutty, and spicy variations. Some people in my family didn't like it because the chicken is ground very fine. I like it that way, but I understand the critique. I could come across as mushy for some people. It's nice that you can get carry out containers, so you could grab some of this for a picnic. They even had little cooler/carriers for sale. The mac and cheese was good, too. I'll definitely eat here again.