“Hampton Inn, Huntsville, AL - 6-7 mAY 2014”
Review of Clarion Inn

Clarion Inn
Ranked #9 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I prefer the Hampton Inn Brand within the Hilton umbrella of properties. The features and amenitites offered are well-suited to the travel needs of our business. It is a great value for our economic constraints, yet very comfortable for our company travellers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2014

older property, clean and acceptably maintained. the staff is polite , if a bit 'dis-interested'. location is acceptably convenient to the west side of huntsville and the suburban areas. downtown is reasonably close. a couple of okay eating establishments within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed in a king-sized room with the office and sofa. The bed was clean and comfortable...fast internet...nice furnishings...I wish I had been staying longer than 1 night. I really liked the modern feel of the room's furnishings. It was modern but not pretentiously so...still warm and welcoming.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

When I saw the price of this hotel, I thought it would be at the bottom of the Hampton quality standards. I expected a clean place to get a night's sleep, an okay breakfast, and not much more. To my surprise, though, the room looked freshly decorated and was very comfortable. I enjoyed being in it. The breakfast was quite good, and the breakfast hostess was a delight! I will gladly stay there again next time I visit Huntsville.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank R S
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I come to Huntsville, quite often and always stay in this hotel even though my work is in Decatur. I do this because of the staff. They are all so welcoming that I feel like I am at home. I have never been treated with such respect and kindness and that includes all the staff. Hirant and Ashlee at the front desk, Barbara in the mornings for breakfast, even the security gaurd Nester. I wish I knew all their names but I am embarassed to say I do not but they all know mine. Please make sure this survey gets to them. I wish you could give them all a little bonus because you dont find people like this usually and if you do find one its not the entire staff. Kudos to this staff!!!!!!! I always refer this hotel to anyone I know going to Huntsville. Great work guys!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The experience was great and wonderful! I also enjoyed the outside patio! The hotel staff was great and nice! Everyone had smiles on their faces and gave great customer service. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Although it is somewhat odd having some rooms face directly outdoors, this hotel was a great find. The price was right compared to many others in the area. The lobby was very nice, the rooms were well kept and clean, and the breakfast was well stocked each morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple