“My stay at Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway
Ranked #13 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The overall experience was very good. The only problem we had was the room was a little noisy. The room was clean and very nice. The breakfast had quite a variety of breakfast food and was kept replenished. We were there when a Lacrosse Team was eating and everyone was well fed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard & Jane K
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and breakfast! I am sorry to hear about the noise though! Always give us a call and let us know if there are noise issues, or any issues for that matter, so we can try to help out. We never want you to leave without being 100% satisfied! Thank you for the lovely review! I hope we see you again very soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I chose this location due to the close proximity to where I was working. The hotel has been recently renovated and the rooms and the whole property shows it. The breakfast was more than the standard continental breakfast that is available most places. I will definitely stay here if I am ever working in the area again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm so glad you enjoyed all of our amenities while here and can't wait for you to return once work brings you back to the area! Thank you for the review!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you are used to staying at a Hampton Inn, this is what you would expect. Clean rooms, average breakfast, comfy beds, and a decent rate. We weren't overly impressed but we also knew we weren't staying at the Ritz-Carlton. This hotel is close to many restaurants and also a mall, making it a good location for travelers. We did have to switch rooms because the first room we were put in didn't have a shower curtain and the toilet was having a hard time flushing. All in all it was a decent stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bd4vols

Thank you for writing a review. I'm sorry for the initial issues you had at the beginning, but I'm glad we got you all taken care of. Yes, we are a standard Hampton Inn that was recently renovated. We are near lots of shopping and food but hidden enough, you don't hear all that noise only a few blocks away, We hope you will return again and thank you so much for staying with us!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nice, quiet, clean hotel with very friendly staff. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so. Great location for folks working at the Arsenal. A number of eateriesand grocery stores very close by.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for this lovely review!! We do love how close we are to shopping, food, and downtown. I thank you so much for being a continued loyal guest to us, Can't wait to see you again and thank you for staying with us!! We love having you here!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

check in was @ 3 we arrived 2:50 rooms were not ready we were asked to sit in the lobby and wait. one hr later i took our room key and went to check on them. the maid said she would be done in 10 min. not a problem, when I asked if my sons room was ready she did know so she checked for me and it had not been touched. I went back to the front decks to inform the manager and he said they had a maid quit that morning and they were behind, another lady came in and started complaining that she had been there since noon waiting for her room. Only after pointing at s sign in the hotel that said if you were not fully satisfied you wouldn't not be charged did the manager have our new rooms ready. Poor management

Room Tip: call ahead and make sure the rooms will be ready.
1  Thank Elaine H

I am so sorry to hear about your having to wait!! Yes, problems due occur and people do quit, but that is no reason for you to have had to wait so long. This is not up to our standards as management or Hampton. I apologize for all that occurred. You are right though, calling ahead is always a great option! We can rush that for you and get things moving much faster. I hope you will come again soon and give us another chance to wow you! Thank you for the review and please come back soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The staff was extremely cordial to parents and high school baseball team. They were patient and helpful with directions and did a super job on the complimentary breakfast. The hotel was very clean. The bed was amazing! The location of this hotel is easy to get in and out of and has easy access to several tourist sites, restaurants, etc. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Huntsville - Arsensal/South Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you so much first off, for being a great group! We enjoyed you guys greatly, and love when we get to host teams and their families. We are so glad you all enjoyed our hotel and we hope you guys will come back to see us next time you're in the area! Thank you for filling out a tripadvisor survey!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

the suite only has has a dining room chair-no sofa or even a recliner. apparently a garden tub makes it a suite. this meant the hotel needed to give my daughter a free room because she stays with us the 1st night. very clean friendly hotel but company websites should be reliable. have found this not to be true often, like the la Quinta we were in on the road last year. hotels! put in more rooms with showers only! stop making me take a handicap room! disabled people can't get in tubs!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Survey and the kind words about the staff and facility. My general manager has already spoken with you, but I also want to apologize for the misleading website. As Brittany told you, we just completed the renovations on our property, and the last step is the website. I'm very glad to hear Brittany took care of you, and gave you an additional room for free for seven days, so your family could be more comfortable. Thanks to your feedback, we are proud to say this issue has been resolved. The website now reflects the proper room type. Thank you again and please come stay with us again soon!