“Wonderful staff; nice, clean hotel”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Kyle (front desk) and Amy (housekeeping) went out-of-their-way to take care of my husband and I during our recent stay. My husband was there for a 104 mile bike-ride through Cheaha. I had checked out of the hotel at noon and waited in the lobby for him to finish. It rained terribly and my husband was very tired and soaked. They allowed him to come back in, even though I had checked out, and take a shower before driving the 2.5 hours back home. I can't say enough good things about this hotel and the staff there. I overheard their encounters with numerous patrons while I waited in the lobby for my husband and they were consistently cheerful, pleasant and accommodating. I definitely say choose this hotel if you're coming to the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Jacksonville

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were in Jacksonville, AL for a wedding a week ago, and we were very excited to stay in this Hampton Inn. The room was clean, the hotel is very nice from the lobby to the corridors to our room and the room was exceptional. We also attended a reception in the hotel, and the set up for the reception was well done. The staff are very firendly, welcoming and helpful. We have nothing but nice things to say about this Hotel. I had a small breakfast from the continental breakfast they set out, and the food looked and smelled wonderful. I wish I had been a bit hungrier. My family and I had a wonderful stay and if I end up in Jacksonville, AL again, I will definitely book my stay at this Hampton Inn. We were so surprised to see such a nice hotel in this small town. What a wonderful surprise.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were in Jacksonville, AL for a wedding and were very pleased to stay at this Hampton Inn. The Hotel is new, the staff were very welcoming and accomodating! We had a very wonderful time at the wedding and the reception was held at this Hampton Inn. The reception room was very nicely decorated and we had good food and attentive service. Every one of our experiences throughout the weekend at this Hampton Inn were wonderful. I highly recommend this Hotel for all your needs when in Jacksonville, AL.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a nice Hampton Inn. I would like to have real glasses and cups for a room at $117 per night but this is getting harder and harder to find. Nice lobby area and staff. Overall room decor was nice for a hotel at this rate. I did not partake of the complimentary breakfast so I cannot comment on that. 24 hour coffee and tea service in the lobby was nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Went to Jacksonville hoping to bike ride chief ladiga trail. Got rained out. Not much else in this little town. No complaints about hotel. Clean. Big room. Friendly staff. Decent free breakfast. Hot and cold items.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Other than not being prepared for enough food for the continental breakfast because two athletic teams were present - hotel stay was good. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. My spouse was ill during our stay and the staff was extremely supportive and offered assistance in finding a doctor and asked daily about his health.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Hampton Inn Gadsden
Hampton Inn Gadsden
#4 of 13 in Gadsden
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Jacksonville

Address: 1041 JD&L Drive, Jacksonville, AL 36265
Region: United States > Alabama > Jacksonville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonville
Price Range: £86 - £108 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Jacksonville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville