“Great Stay as Usual”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
Branson, Missouri
“Great Stay as Usual”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We use this location as an overnight stay at the halfway point of our trip. It is always a good value, comfortable clean rooms. Good hot breakfast. Would recommend this location. Quite satisfied. Friendly staff, always there to help.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was always under the impression that the hotel chain Super 8 was just a small step up from the Motel 6 group. I must say I might have been mistaken. My wife and I were looking for a hotel late on a Friday night during our trip to FL for vacation when we happened to run across this hotel in Jasper,AL. The rate quoted was just a little higher than I expected at the desk for this chain but once I entered our room for the night I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The room was furnished with reasonably updated furnishings including marble top dresser and small luggage table. The vanity/bathroom area was separated from the main room with a door for privacy and yet still had a nice roomy feel to it. The beds were very comfortable and the TV was a nice 25 inch model with a nice working remote. We did not use the bathing facilities due to late hour and time constraints so I can not comment to the quality of that aspect but I did notice that the tub/shower looked to have been recently cleaned.

The front desk staff, both on the late night crew and the early morning crew were very pleasant and professional to deal with and what they called a continental breakfast was actually more than as it included scrambled eggs, biscuits, hot gravy, juices, coffee, cold cereals, a mini waffle maker, fruit and assorted pastries. Definitely not just the usual stale donuts and watered down juice I was expecting.

I was so impressed with this hotel I am giving it a high recommendation and made a point of leaving one of the window decals that TripAdvisor has sent me for the hotel staff to post in their front window for my fellow travelers to see. If I am ever in the Jasper area again this is one place I will be visiting again. Overpriced?? Not one iota!!! Definitely good value for the money!!

Room Tip: If you get a room on the side of the hotel away from the pool you can park right in front of your ro...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jasper
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The front desk lady is actually a very nice lady who helped me in any ways she could. There were just loud guests and people who do not know how to park in the parking lots and that got me upset.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Springfield
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a low cost hotel. I found only one less expensive hotel in Jasper.
It is in need of repair. The elevator has been running the majority of the time now for a while. There remains a problem flushing solids down the toilet. You cannot just flush and walk away. You have to hold the flusher until all of the solids go down. Sometimes even holding the handle down not all of the solids leave.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Jasper hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We're on the road a lot. Don't need it fancy, but do want it clean and neat with friendly staff. The Jasper Super 8 exceeded all expectations! Best breakfast bar we've seen in a budget-friendly chain. From check-in to check-out, we couldn't have been more pleased.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business