“Super 8 Jasper, AL”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Super 8 Jasper, AL”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good place to stay, with microwave & small fridge, will probably stay there next time I go up to Branson from Florida. Very comfortable beds. Ice machine available and worked well. Excellent parking, no problems of any kind

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank David S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Not the cleanest and the bed was hard. My aunt and uncle stayed in a corner room and they were not happy with it. They said they could hear everything and that our room was much more updated. : ( The hotel did provide breakfast. The muffins and waffles were good, coffee was not! This is not a pet friendly hotel, which they have posted everywhere when you get there. For $63 a night I would rather find a room on airBnB, but in our desperation my fiance' thought it was alright place to rest our head after driving all day.

Room Tip: Try not to end up with a corner room. My aunt and uncle said their room was especially noisy with t...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Jasper hotels

Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We use this location as an overnight stay at the halfway point of our trip. It is always a good value, comfortable clean rooms. Good hot breakfast. Would recommend this location. Quite satisfied. Friendly staff, always there to help.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was always under the impression that the hotel chain Super 8 was just a small step up from the Motel 6 group. I must say I might have been mistaken. My wife and I were looking for a hotel late on a Friday night during our trip to FL for vacation when we happened to run across this hotel in Jasper,AL. The rate quoted was just a little higher than I expected at the desk for this chain but once I entered our room for the night I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The room was furnished with reasonably updated furnishings including marble top dresser and small luggage table. The vanity/bathroom area was separated from the main room with a door for privacy and yet still had a nice roomy feel to it. The beds were very comfortable and the TV was a nice 25 inch model with a nice working remote. We did not use the bathing facilities due to late hour and time constraints so I can not comment to the quality of that aspect but I did notice that the tub/shower looked to have been recently cleaned.

The front desk staff, both on the late night crew and the early morning crew were very pleasant and professional to deal with and what they called a continental breakfast was actually more than as it included scrambled eggs, biscuits, hot gravy, juices, coffee, cold cereals, a mini waffle maker, fruit and assorted pastries. Definitely not just the usual stale donuts and watered down juice I was expecting.

I was so impressed with this hotel I am giving it a high recommendation and made a point of leaving one of the window decals that TripAdvisor has sent me for the hotel staff to post in their front window for my fellow travelers to see. If I am ever in the Jasper area again this is one place I will be visiting again. Overpriced?? Not one iota!!! Definitely good value for the money!!

Room Tip: If you get a room on the side of the hotel away from the pool you can park right in front of your ro...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jasper
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The front desk lady is actually a very nice lady who helped me in any ways she could. There were just loud guests and people who do not know how to park in the parking lots and that got me upset.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business