Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
US$102
US$97
US$96
US$91
All reviewsgreat hotelwaffle housewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolroom was cleanwest pointfront desk staffauburn universitya great stayoatmealwould definitely stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyparking lotinterstateatlanta
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have stayed in a few Hampton Inns across the US. I must say that this was probably the cleanest and friendliest. I was visiting my son at Auburn University and since it was a big football weekend this was the closest vacancy I could find. it's a good 30 minutes from Auburn and about an hour from Atlanta Hartsfield Airport. My room was well laid out and included all the amenities you can expect from a high end hotel. My room was 422 and very quiet. AS with all Hampton Inns, breakfast is included. This breakfast was better than most and the dining area was spotless.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great place to stay. Staff not knowledgable to room rate. I wanted to extend my stay another day. The clerk said I would have to pay a higher rate and move to another room. Watch out for rate increase when extending your stat during the weekday not weekend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy R
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Excellent place to stay. Hotel staff knows what it takes to make a person comfortable. No waiting, and a good vaule. You won't be disappointed. Complimentary breakfast is excellent. A good value. Internet service from the room was great. Nice indoor pool and fitness center.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Dennis T.

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment about your stay with us. We are very glad that we were able to provide you with the best customer service that you the guest deserved. We hope that in the future you will soon return to visit and stay with us again.

Hospitably,

Jared M. Elmore
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Every effort has been made in this hotel to accommodate guests and make their experience here one of the best from the time you arrive to the time you check out. You can even take a prepackaged lunch bag with you when you leave. Service and quality like this is rare.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Dennis T.

Hospitably,

Patti

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Close to Auburn University, shopping, dining near school. Also near LaGrange GA for work trips. Clean, quiet, friendly staff. Managers reception on weeknight evenings is a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2013
Hampton Inn Sui... L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Annette S

Thank you for your great review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate your business and hope that you will come back soon to stay with us again.