“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel but next time I will not stay during weekend of Alabama/Auburn football game. I wanted to extend my stay for an additional night but due to the game the hotel was requiring a two night minimum stay. Other than that hiccup I had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I've stayed in many hotels, including Hampton Inns. This Hampton Inn is one of the cleanest and nicest hotels that I've stayed in. Everything from the staff to the accommodations and breakfast was first rate. I will definitely stay here again. It's also right off I-85

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stay at this location 3-4 per year and have never been disappointed. The entire staff is friendly and always helpful. They always have a great breakfast. The rooms are cleam comfortable and always ready when we arrive.

Room Tip: Only downside of suite is that TV is difficult to watch from living area
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here for Thanksgiving Holiday. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and heating system worked well. The bed was a little hard for my taste but everything was clean. Hotel is just off I-65 so it was easily accessible and only 2 miles from next exit which had restaurants and Wal-Mart for those forgotten items. Free breakfast was also available.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here Thursday night after visiting family all day before going to Opelika. The only great thing about this place is location because it's right off the interstate. The breakfast was laid out nicely but the breakfast lady looked at us like we were crazy when we were fixing our food. She is a bitter old lady and don't need to work here. I asked her did they have non dairy creamer she responded very rudely did I see any by the coffee. After that me and my husband trashed our plates and went to the local Waffle House. We enjoyed the Waffle House and will never stop at the Hampton in Lanett, Al ever again. The shower curtains were dirty. We booked for a room with a whirlpool and we got there it didn't have the whirlpool. The front desk heavyset blonde chick was busy texting when she was checking us in. I would have wanted better service for the price my husband paid but we do not recommend this hotel at all!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
HamptonLanett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Lacy B,

I apologize for the lack of customer service you received at our hotel. I assure you that treating our customers the way you were treated is not something of the norm nor is it tolerated. I would appreciate the opportunity to make it right for you. Feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Hospitably;

Patti

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Very nice hotel. The breakfast bar was unusually nice with fresh fruit, the usual fare, and interestingly, Korean food which was a delightful change and quite delicious. I always stay at this hotel when I am in the Lanett area and always enjoy it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Deborah D,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The Korean food on our breakfast is something that many people compliment us on and we are glad that you enjoyed that too.
On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business.
Hospitably;

Patti Jones

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Nice stay during busy ballgame weekend. Price easy to digest. Very friendly staff, Interesting breakfast bar with rice included. The Kia plant has an influence over their menu. My family would stay here again if the need arose. Seldom do we ever have an issue with a Hampton Inn we choose them 90% of the time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!