“Business stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hampton Inn of Lanett Alabama provides an excellent overnight stay away from home. The staff took my comfort and satisfaction very sderiously. I have stayed here more than once and will keep coming back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Property is very clean and the staff is very friendly. I especially liked the evening social. The food and beverages were an unexpected treat. Also, the hotel is in a good area close to stores, restaurants, etc. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear John J,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We take pride in our efforts to maintain a clean and friendly property and are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience. We do our very best to go above and beyond for every guest every day! We hope to see you again soon...

Katie Griffin
Director of Sales

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had about 90 of our closest friends and family stay here for the weekend of my wedding and it couldn't have been better. I got married at a private home in the area. They really took care of us even though we were quite the wild crowd. We took up the entire top floor of the hotel and most of the 4th floor. Thanks to everyone there for making my wedding weekend awesome!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Arnoldadventures,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our hotel. We were so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Really truly appreicate your business and kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything at all.

Thank you again!
Katie Griffin
Director of Sales

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The hotel was nice and clean. Hampton Inn always has comfortable beds. I felt we got a great price for the overall experience of this hotel. We were only here for about 7 hours, so we didn't get to use too many of the amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Awesome ammenities and the hotel was clean. There are not many restaurants near the hotel, however there are some about 15 minutes away. The environment is very welcoming and the desk clerks always friendly and courteous to the customers entering and departing the hotel. The desk clerks always have a smile on their face. The elevators are cleaned and they work properly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

It was a get away weekend for us and had never stayed here before, however, we were extremely satisfied with our room. It was very comfortable, clean and fresh. The staff was very nice. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Super Clean, good price, free hot breakfast, they catered to likes of the foreign visitors from Kia, free upgrade, and hot cookies on arrival. Four nights free dinner in the managers reception! Room was well stocked and furnished. No problems at all. Loved it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens
19 mi away
Quality Inn Auburn University Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!