“My stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

It is one of the nicest hotels you can get the room was clean heartwarming I felt like a home away from home great breakfast everything superb like it a lot it's indoor pool was super nice very clean just if I had to be some were besides my home I wouldn't hesitate to go back!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Benjamin S,
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

All my stay was for over two months and the attention was very good, up to what I need, so I will deff recoment this hotel most for the people that work here, frendlly, and always redy to serv. Also family and businness..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gandara H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and performance. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This appeared to be a newer Hampton. It looked to be the nicest hotel in the area and was reasonably priced. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the towels were new. The hotel is not far from the highway but I had no traffic noise. The hotel offered appetizers in the evening but we never had a chance to enjoy. The breakfast was the typical Hampton breakfast. The hotel had a very nice indoor pool and outdoor patio with tables/chairs. The staff was friendly and helpful. There were multiple restaurants not far from the hotel. The Italian restaurant just up the street was excellent. This hotel is in EST and they reminded staff when they check in since it is close to the CST.

Dear Fenton64,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We know the time zones issue is a challenge and we are glad to help clear up the issue for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I came down to do a trade ride market review and was gone through the day my family really enjoyed the stay at your hotel and we are making plans to stay hear next trip. This hotel was very clean and ran flawlessly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonLanett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was attending a baseball game at Auburn University, and I wanted to use my Hilton Honors points for the night I would be staying in the area. This hotel was a MUCH better value (20K versus 30K) than other hotels in the Opelika/Auburn area. The hotel looked brand new inside and out, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I definitely enjoyed staying at this hotel. The only drawback of this location was the fact that there's nothing (other than gas stations) around it. You have to drive at least 10 minutes before you can find any restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben H

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you for the 2015 football season. We are all hoping for new and closer restaurants, it would great bonus to the area

Reviewed 17 May 2014

An above average Hampton Inn. Check in clerk not overly friendly, but she was efficient and was able to answer our questions. Rooms are great, really nice and so clean. Breakfast was one of the better breakfasts I have had at a Hampton Inn. Breakfast hostess not overly outgoing, but when I started talking to her, she was friendly. And yeah, they do have Oriental food on the breakfast bar for the Koreans at the Kia factory. Overall, a very good stay for us, and I felt like we got more than our money's worth. I would definitely stay here again, and I would recommend this facility to others. Great location, far enough away from the interstate highway noise but still close. Still wondering why the check in clerk wanted to know what brought us to town? Had to brush her off, since it was none of her business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HamptonLanett, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear b88john,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that the quality and comfort of your stay met your expectations! I do apologize if the front desk associate asking what brought you to town seemed invasive. Our intent behind that question is to see if you are here to work for one of our local businesses, and to make sure you are getting you the best rate possible. Once again thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Easy access to the interstate, but found out we were 3 miles away from the Central time zone (wanted to stay in that time zone). Staff was very polite and informed us about the time zone. Room was nice and clean, even had a sticky note that said the sheets and duvet were clean. Bed was comfortable as well. Breakfast was quite adequate and tasted good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We definately understand the frustration with the time zones, we are glad you stayed with us in spite of being on eastern time. I hope that if you need to stay in the area again you will come back to see us!

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens
Quality Inn Auburn University Area
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!