“May be changing to HH after this stay.....”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanett
Macon, GA
“May be changing to HH after this stay.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2010

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend in order to work a wedding near by. Without being to verbose, the hotel, staff, and room were all immaculate and the service was impeccable. The free breakfast in the morning was very good and they even had some sort of sweet in the evening.
BTW--if you can get the balcony, get it. The view is nothing to write home about but I love balconies and to be able to have a drink on one in the evening is pretty nice....

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank rebchief

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2010

What I've come to expect from Hilton Hotels!! From the minute I walked through the door I was impressed. The staff was professional and courteous and greeted me each and every time I entered the hotel. The common areas were always immaculate and the room accomodations were impeccable. A very pleasurable experience.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank shauste
atlantaga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2009

Had a great 4th of July weekend with our neighborhood friends on their family houseboat so hotel was needed to not overstay our welcome. One of the nicest Hampton Inns we have stayed in and the new "modern" comfortable/style was so nice.

We have so many plans on the lake and this hotel is on the way to Auburn games and the Gulf Coast- so nice to know it's there and will be visited many more times!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanett
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lanett/I-85? Share your experiences!